Chapter 31 - The queen of curses

Your eyes widen as you saw Sukuna being awake again. You watched blood run down his hand since he grabbed the sword with his bare hand. „You nearly touched my doll...That's not very nice of you." Sukuna growled, glaring at Akuma. „How is this possible?! You should have stayed asleep for at least 2 more hours!" he shouted angrily, while trying to pull the sword back.

Sukunas grip tightened on the sword and it broke into pieces. Akuma jumped back and Sukuna cracked his neck. „Ahhh...this was a long nap." he groaned before sliding his arm around your waist. „Are your alright my doll?" he asked more softly now and you nod. „You did great." he said while pointing at the people you threw back earlier. They were all knocked out.

You nod smiling. „Thank you. Everyone is knocked out..how were you able to recover so quick?" You asked and he stroke his chin thinking. „Hmmm I guess my will...and I couldn't just leave you here all alone." he said while sliding his arm upwards to your cheek, grabbing your chin and teasingly moving his lips inches close to yours. You blushed and glanced away flattered. „Flatterer..." you whispered and Sukuna smirked victoriously.

„Mhmm back to the fighting..." he said, as he moved away, showing his claws as he glared now at Akuma and the humans gathered behind him. His body was still shaking. The poison is still affecting him. „We need to take him down right now! He is still weak and affected by the posion!" one shouted.

You suddenly started laughing and everyone stared at you. Even Sukuna looked quite surprised as you revealed your eyes. They were glowing blood red now. Black Tattoos slowly started to cover your body and you glared madly at them.

„You tried to kill me...and Sukuna.." You're going to regret that!" you shouted before attacking Akuma quickly. You pushed him back with a strong force as the blades met each other. You felt stronger then you ever could've imaged.

Akuma watched his second sword getting shattered as well and watched in horror how his upper body got separated from his legs. Sukuna started laughing and smirked at me. „There you go...you got your full curse powers now my doll...or should I call you queen of curses now?" he asked teasing and you look lightly him. Your glance moved over to the now shaking humans. They looked horrified. No wonder...your aura was intense and you glared at them. „Leave or you die..." you simply said and most of them started running towards the exit. The few people that had the courage to attack and to charge at you. With a simple hand move they got cut in half and you were surprised about your power as well.

Sukuna started laughing as he was now kneeling down onto Akumas head. „Hmm what do you think of my beautiful doll? Isn't she amazing?" he asked while pushing his head more into the ground. „I have to agree it's quite unique...but" he stopped and turned his head slowly to face you and Sukuna. „Everything is going as planned." he smirked while you two looked surprised at him.

„Now!" Akuma shouted you turned your head to face a elder man with a weird looking box in his hands, opening some kind of portal. You and Sukuna started to get pulled towards the portal you you tried to struggle as much as possible. „This bastard...he just waited until you got your full potential power!" Sukuna growled and Akuma sat up, smiling at you.

Your strength slowly began to get weaker and weaker... it was like the portal was sucking out your energy. After what seemed like ages of fighting you closed your eyes fainting. Sukuna wasn't able to resist any longer as well and you both got pulled into the portal.

——————————————————————
Hehe what is going to be on the other side? Find out in the next chapter ;)