𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

Sukuna smirked at the sound of the voice and let go of your hand. Walking at a quicker speed towards the side street. "If you talk shit about me. Do it in my face Jogo." He spoke as the sound of footsteps stopped. "You," Jogo spoke as you finally caught up with Sukuna.

Sukuna had made himself big and stood like a protecting shield in front of you and Yuji. "You two. Go and get the others. I'll keep this guy busy." He spoke without even turning around before launching towards Jogo. And gone they were. You blinked a few times before Yuji pulled you on your shirt. "Come on! Let's get the wounded ones!" He suggested while pulling you towards the underground. With little to no resistance, you eventually followed him and ran down towards the railway. You heard a soft groan as you turned around a corner and found Nanami injured leaning against the wall. He had multiple burning wounds, cuts covering his body, and an injured eye. The air smelled burnt and polluted air that was trying to break itself free from the closed-off underground.

"Nanami!" shouted Yuji as he knelt beside him, touching his shoulder. You moved down and touched his face softly, cupping his cheeks. "Everything will be alright Nanami. Just stay awake," you spoke in a reassuring voice as Nanami made a sudden move to point behind you. Before you even knew it, you felt a harsh pain from your stomach, widening your eyes. "Now now. I didn't expect someone to come back for this burnt trash. After all. Sukuna made me regenerate for quite a while until I could end this old man." Mahito spoke, chuckling. You slowly turned around to see Mahito pressed against you with his hand in your stomach. "Let me touch your soul," he whispered into your ear before he attempted to control you.

His little hypnosis failed horribly as the ceiling cracked and a pressure wave hit the three of us onto the hard ground. Sukuna was fighting up there. You were hoping that he'd be careful. Allowing you to kick Mahito off you, you healed the injury shut. "I'm getting tired of this game." You spoke as you spat blood onto the floor, glaring at him. "You've reached a point where you won't come out alive again." Determined to kill Mahito you heard Nanamis heavy breathing.

"(Y/N! Come on! We need to get Nanami out here! Now!" shouted Yuji, holding Nanami in his arms. Nanami's lungs must be filled with smoke as he struggled to keep his eyes open. "You're lucky today Mahito," you spoke as you punched into one of the columns, bringing the ceiling to collapse right in front of you and Mahito, blocking these curses view and taking him any option to attack. You knew this bit of stone won't hold him back for long, so you had to move fast. You sighed in frustration and turned yourself to pick up Nanami and made a slight head movement to Yuji who followed you. "We have to bring him to a hospital!" Yuji spoke in a panicked voice while walking with an impressive speed towards the exit. Getting dazzled by the sun you closed your eyes before you widened your eyes.

The part of the city was destroyed. Burnt and collapsing houses, dying trees, bloody bodies on the ground, and a huge circle of dead ground in the middle of the once busy quarter. Lost in words, you eyed Sukuna who seemed to be enjoying the fight against Jogo. He was destroying half of the city and killing innocent people. You knew this wasn't going to end well for you. But you had to end it before he would make even a bigger mistake. Placing Nanami down beside Yuji, you cracked your neck. "Stay close to him. I have to stop him." You spoke, walking up to Jogo and Sukuna.

"Stop that my dear." You spoke as Sukuna's piercing eyes noticed you. His look was cold and empty. It gave you shivers as he watched you. "Do not get into my way little doll." He spoke in a harsh tone. Your heart ached by his tone as you walked up to him, gently touching his shoulder.

With a quick move, he grabbed your arm and twisted it, bringing you on your knees. Surprised by his harsh moves you groaned in pain. "What the hell Sukuna! What are you doing." you snapped as Sukuna looked down on you. His soft gaze was nowhere to be found. "I told you to not get into my way. Stay out of it."

"I'm afraid I can't do that." You spoke with a smirk on your face as he twisted your arm even more while stepping on your back. "Fine then. I guess I have to make sure you can't move until I am done."

"What's wrong?! Stop that you idiot!" you shouted at him as you noticed a small hint of warmth in his eyes. "(Y/N)...I can't control myself. The bloodlust..." he spoke with great pain in his voice while increasing the weight on your back and piercing you with his glowing eyes.

You've never seen him like that. He seemed like a different person that was demanding blood and terror. Probably also the side that created this mess you were standing on right now. 

Your moment got interrupted by Jogo's laugh. "I can't believe this! The power duo is fighting themselves...That'd be hilarious! I love that plot! It's getting more amusing every second!" he spoke historically.

Sukuna didn't seem to be bothered by Jogo as he was about to attack. With a quick arm movement, Sukuna had beheaded Jogo as his body slumped together like a bag of potatoes. "Oh shut up. This is something between me and (Y/N)." He growled as he turned you around and grabbed your neck with one hand, squeezing tightly. Despite the pain, you were still smirking as Sukuna seemed to be confused. "What are you smiling about?"

"It...just...reminded me about our meeting..." you spoke in an almost unhearable voice. His grip eased as he watched your face with surprise.

"Oh god. Little doll." He spoke in a hurt tone as he released your neck, finally giving you some air. You gasped and coughed, turning around and taking deep breaths.

Sukuna just hovered over you, stunned. He raised his bloody hands in fear as he glanced around the destroyed area around you.

"What have I done.."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Ouuu evil Sukuna? What do you think will he do next? <33 Will the story end well for the two of you?