Chapter 33 - Domain Expansion

You slowly opened your eyes as you noticed that you must have fallen asleep in Sukunas arms. You two were laying on the ground and Sukuna had gently layed your head on his chest. You had to smile about his cuteness and slowly wiggled yourself out of his arms, watching out to not wake him up.

You moved towards the door of the old shrine and opened it. You stared at the red lake around the little island that was now filled with soldiers. You turned around quickly to wake Sukuna up when  a arrow near hit your head. „Shit...Sukuna!" he growled and tried to sit up when you pushed him back. To prevent him from getting shot. „They're here!" you spoke and he groaned. „Let me handle that...I am sick of them." he said while standing up, walking towards the exit. He put his hands together and continued speaking.

„Domain...expansion"

A black void suddenly surrounded you and you glanced up to Sukuna, who was now standing in front of a beautifully designed shrine while you were still kneeling on the ground beside him. The soldiers were now all standing in front of us in a blue shining water, confused and afraid. The sky had turned blood red and you glanced around stunned. „Watch and learn my doll..." he spoke as he made a simple movement, killing the first people that were about to attack. „This my dear...is my domain expansion. I trapped them here to kill them,
it's like my own prison...but I am the owner." You slowly stood up as he held you back. „Stay behind me...I don't want to accidentally kill you...just enjoy the moment." he continued as he now started to move down the stairs into the blue water. The moment he stepped on it you heard awful and pain filled screams. You saw how each soldier got cut in half and fell into the water motionless. Some people tried to escape but this was Sukunas territory. After about 2 Minutes Sukuna had killed all of them. He had a grin on his face while killing and you couldn't hide a smirk either. They betrayed Sukuna, they had to pay...you thought.

He returned back the shrine where you had observed his performance and took your chin smiling. You glanced at him and noticed blood all over his clothes and face. „What do you think doll?" he asked smirking while you slowly wiped off the blood on his cheek. „You were amazing baby..." you said proudly as you took a look back into the now red turned water. „I will show you how your going to do your own domain expansion...but for now we need to get out of here." he continued as he slid a arm around you, as his domain slowly started to fade away and you were back in the prison.

„Oh I would love to be able to do it. I have the best teacher after all." you said and he smirked even more. „I think I deserve a reward for what I just did." he spoke and you glanced into his eyes.

„What about a kiss...or something more?"

——————————————————————
Since I got asked to do more lemons the next chapter is gonna bit extra ✨sour✨