Chapter 40 - Pleasure

Disclaimer!

This is a Lemon and NOT for under aged audience...read at your own risk of sinning. Leave as long as you can.

Little side note...the reader can't get pregnant so don't worry about it-

————————————————————

He grabbed you by your waist as he hovered over you and ran his hands down your sides. His touch is reverent and intense. Your body reacted to his touch and you sighed out in pleasure. A mischievous and popular grin appeared on his face as he started to grind against you, humming in a low voice.

You glanced at him, he was enjoying every inch of your body and you cupped his cheeks, kissing him softly, not wanting to hurt him. However, the kiss quickly turned into a wild passionate french kiss, fighting for dominance. He was still above you as he pulled back, breathing heavily as he was still in a weak state. You noticed his arms tremble beside your head and you slowly pushed him off you, switching positions as you were now on top of him. "Let me spoil you..." you whispered and he looked at you quite surprised, taking the lead. He didn't complain and put his hands behind his head, scanning your body as you straddling him. You gently moved your hands over his injuries and his blue marks and he sighed, relaxing his tensed chest from hovering over you before.

You gently grind against his private part, making him cuss out under his breath "F-f**k". You traced your hands upwards his chest, over his collarbone and then to his neck, gently brushing his skin and making him shiver and your lips brushing over his. "You're t-teasing me aren't you-" Sukuna stutter and you glanced at him with your most innocent smile. "What me? Of course not! I would never dare to do that."

You gently hover over his face exquisitely gentle with a cheeky grin and he bit on his lip as he slightly started moved his hips, begging you for more movement. "Please little doll..." he whispered and you intended to think about it before you gently nod. "Fine...you deserve it." You said smiling.

You stood up and slowly started to strip off your clothes...his eyes pierced your body hungrily and you took your time, enjoying the attention. After you were stripped naked you pulled down his pants since he was already shirtless. You glanced at his masculinity, slowly moving towards it and guiding him towards your entrance. You then slowly lowered yourself, squeaking out softly in pain because of his size. But Sukuna had other plans...he took a hold of your hips and pushed you down, making your back arching as he was now completely inside. You moaned out and he smirked at you. "You were too slow my little doll...You know that I get what I want...and I want it qui-" he stopped as you started to move your hips up and then lowered yourself back, picking up pace, pleasuring him. He's still gripped your hips and helped you moving and using his grip to control your pace.

He moaned softly and so did you. You enjoyed the feeling of reuniting your bodies once again. You started to move faster and he gripped your hips even tighter now. He was helping you as your strength slowly started to leave your body and he moved his hips as well...you two started to reach each other climax and you squeaked out as he released himself into you and you reaching your climax as well onto him.

You two breathed heavily and he glanced into your eyes smiling, kissing your sweating forehead as he gently laid your head onto his injured chest, stroking your hair. "You're amazing...do you know that?" he asked while putting an arm around you. You simply answered which a simple and unclear sound before you drifted off to sleep in Sukunas safe arms.

————————————————————

Oof an other lemon requested- I wanted to do a 50k special but we're already at 65k- so...
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

Good thing I am starting to get used to writing lemon so I'll probably add more and I'll might make a one shot book 😃🖐