Chapter 24 - The deal

You looked at the curse horrified. This was the creature that stabbed you in your dream last night! Sukuna noticed your anxious eyes and pulled you closer towards him. "Calm down little doll..." You took a deep breath and then returned to your straight face.

The curse slowly stood up, and came closer. "Sukuna...long time no see." He started and Sukuna nodded. "It's been a while Akuma. " He said. So this is Akuma...you thought.

"And what do we have here..." Akuma asked, taking your chin roughly. Sukunas eyes got filled with anger immediately and he quickly removed his hand from you. "She's mine...don't you dare to touch her again." He growled and Akuma quickly put his hands into the air in retreat. "She's the daughter of you know who." Sukuna said coldly and the expression from the curse changed quickly. "(Y/LN)" He said.

"Interesting...did she got her full curse power already?" Akuma asked and Sukuna shook his head. "She's half human half cruse at the moment. I want to prepare her for the upcoming event." Sukuna spoke and you looked up to him in confusion.

"How much..." Akuma suddenly asked. "How much for (Y/LN)?" Akuma repeated and Sukunas expression got even more angrier, before pulling you closer towards his chest. "I already told you she's mine...besides that I am not here for selling (Y/N)." He growled and Akuma sighed.

You glared at him as well and were close to punch this bastard. "Right...about the alliance between us..." Akuma started, gesturing us to follow him to a table, sitting down. You clinging yourself at Sukunas arm, while Akuma continued talking. "The humans are fighting back and they found some new methods to actually kill strong curses like you and me. It's more that they catch us and imprison us in certain objects, where we can't escape."

"They already got some of our alliance friends..." Akuma said and Sukuna listened to him carefully. "So you want us to destroy them soon?" he asked and Akuma nodded. "Yes...we need to kill them before they get to build something powerful that could even imprison you." he continued and Sukuna was looking more serious now. 

The two continued to talk while you listened to them quietly. After about an hour of talking they both shook their hands and made a deal. They would attack the humans with their whole army in a week. You and Sukuna got onto (PN) again and you two started flying home.

————————————————————————
Yes I know I just had to try and get a good part to start the fluff part UwU I will release the two specials today so don't worry I am on it rn :3