𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

"The beach?" you asked before stretching yourself. "We're going to the Kamakura beach!" Yuji spoke excitedly. "You relax and take a bath in the sea. You can enjoy the sun and have some fun!" Nobara explained, making your eyes lit up. "Let's go there!" you spoke excitingly as you shook Sukuna awake, making him groan and speaking in his husky voice. "Mhmmm~ fine."

"Damn...so that's the king of curses in the morning," Megumi mumbled as Gojo entered the room, snatching the phone out of Megumi's hands. He just rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. Gojo smiled at the both of you. "We'll be going in half an hour. Make sure to be ready! Nanami was so kind to purchase you two some beach things."

Gojo then held the phone up, opening the camera as he took a picture of you and Sukuna. The flash dazzled Sukuna, who growled at him, jumping out of bed and chasing after him. "Damn you! You white-haired moron!" he shouted before they disappeared outside. "Sukuna wait-" you tried to say before you sighed, facepalming yourself.

"Get out now! We had a whole meeting here in their bedroom. Let (Y/N) change!" Nobara spoke as she pushed Yuji and Megumi out of the room. "The clothes are in the living room." She lastly advised before they all exited the room. What a mess, and that so early in the morning.

You sighed as you stood up, glancing outside of the window, watching Sukuna chasing Gojo. You went outside to get Sukuna since these two wouldn't stop. "Stop. Both of you," you ordered, crossing your arms while blocking their way. "If you give me a kiss, I might consider-" Gojo offered, but Sukuna wouldn't even let him finish, before attacking him again. "Damn you!"

Your patience slowly reached its point, as your presence started to grow stronger. They stopped in their tracks as they both noticed your dangerous aura. "Little doll, no need to get so angry," Sukuna spoke, trying to ease you by walking up to you and wrapping his arms around you. "Mhmm short-tempered...I like that." Gojo commented, still smirking. Sukuna became more serious now as he snatched the phone out of Gojo's hands, in less than a second. He broke the phone with his bare hands before letting it fall on the ground. Gojo seemed startled by Sukuna's sudden move, blinking. "Fine, I'll leave it," he spoke before surrendering.

You walked back to your house, preparing yourself as you watched Sukuna admiring you. You were wearing a beautiful swimsuit. It was your favorite color combined with some nice sunglasses. In addition, you wore a summer hat and a beautiful dress, covering your upper body. "You look gorgeous." he complimented, making you blush as he walked up behind you, wrapping his strong arms around your waist and hugging you. He then trailed kisses down your neck that sent you shivers down your spine. Sukuna had put on his black swimming pants and a red unbuttoned shirt, showing off his muscular chest. You two got into the car, driven by Nanami as you left Tokyo.

├Timeskip┤

You arrived at the beach, exiting the car before taking a deep breath of the fresh sea air. You've never been to the beach before, so it was exciting. The beach was full of people, enjoying the sun and swimming. Megumi, Yuji, and Nobara went to search for a good spot, while you glanced around curiously. Gojo slowly sneaked up behind you, putting his arm around you. "What do you think (Y/N), it's beautiful, don't you think?" he asked before Sukuna entangled Gojo's arm. "Come on little doll...let's go," he spoke while giving Gojo a death glare and pulling you after him.

Sukuna glanced at the sand before picking you up bridal style and carrying you over the hot surface. You glanced surprised as Yuji waved, showing you two where they placed their stuff. Sukuna walked over while you noticed other people staring at both of you. He sat you down on one of the deck chairs, kissing your cheek. "Since when so adorable," you commented, chuckling. "You're my fiancé," Sukuna spoke, smiling with a soft blush on his face while the first-year students stared at the both of you. "You're engaged?! And no one told us about it?" Nobara spoke in an almost hurtful tone.

"Well, we didn't want to make drama." you tried to explain, calming her down. She just sighed, returning to the Yuji and Megumi. "We should play volleyball," Gojo spoke, holding a volleyball in the air. "And what's that exactly?"

Yuji explained to you and Sukuna the rules. It seemed like a fun game, so you decided to join. "We'll be doing two against two. The team will be chosen by luck." Megumi spoke as he offered four matches. "Two are short and the others are long," he explained as you chose your match. You ended up teaming with Gojo as he winked at you. Sukuna and Yuji were on the other team. Nobara was the referee and Megumi was standing there, watching us.

"Oi, that's not fair!" Sukuna complained, wanting to be in the same team as you. "Well, too bad for you. King of curses." Gojo spoke while wrapping his arm around you.

"I guess you need to beat me then."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

A lot of teasing between Gojo and Sukuna hm? I hope you enjoy it tho. :p