𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶

You decide to mess with Sukuna for a little bit as you put your arm around Gojo, smirking at him. "We will win!" you spoke, provoking him while his eyebrow slightly twitched, making your grin more "Oh, you're going to regret that little doll..." He snapped, turning his back on you, and walked into the field.

"Let's start!" Nobara spoke, throwing the ball to Yuji as he caught it, smiling. He served the first ball towards you, which you assisted Gojo, who hit the ball back, straight towards Sukuna. He bumped it to Yuji, who went in for a kill and made the first point. "Hell yes!" Sukuna spoke, glancing at you victoriously. Your lips escaped a small smile. He finally tried to make more contact with the others.

The whole goal why you wanted to be on the opposite team. Sukuna was attached to you and did not care for anyone else. It was a nice feeling, knowing that there was always someone there for you. But you also wanted him to have some fun with different people. This game was the perfect opportunity to make that happen.

You continued to serve, attack, pass and kill the ball around. From time to time, more people joined to watch the game. You all played at an immense speed which was probably the main reason why people joined to watch your game. They began to create a small circle around the field while you continued to play.

You jumped and killed the ball, smirking at Sukuna. "Nice kill!" He growled while he grabbed the ball and glanced at you. "I won't lose this," he spoke as he served the ball. Gojo passed it to you, which you returned before Yuji passed to Sukuna. You widened your eyes as you felt the strong curse energy of Sukuna's aura. Gojo and the other Jujutsu Sorcerer noticed his presence very quickly before Sukuna hit the ball back with so much cursed strength, that the ball broke into a thousand pieces, making everyone stare at Sukuna.

"Omg, that was incredible! Did he just broke the ball?!" spoke a girl to her friends. "Well, it seems like the game is over. We'll leave it by a draw..." Nobara decided before leaving the field with Megumi. "Oi, we won!" Sukuna protested. "Where is my phone..." spoke Megumi under his breath as he walked past you. Then a group of girls approached Sukuna. "This was amazing! I loved how you played!" spoke one while another one sneaked her arm around his, smirking at him. Sukuna glanced at them before turning to you. Jealousy began to build up within you.

Sukuna didn't even speak a word, before freeing himself of the ladies group and walking towards you, sneaking his arm around you as he placed a soft kiss on your cheek. "You did amazing little doll." surprised by his coldness towards the others, you returned with a bright smile. "You were quite impressive back there. I think you deserve a reward." You whispered into his ear before a cheeky smirk appeared on his lips. "I am all ears, my love~"

You shook your head. "I want to keep it a surprise." The girls glared at you as they went to leave. The male watchers didn't even try to move closer to you, since Sukuna had always glared at them. Whenever someone laid an eye on you while playing, he would stare at them until they realize and back off.

Gojo didn't bother to annoy you two and left with Nanami. Yuji went to the two of you and hugged you. "Thank you for the game! You did amazing dad!" he spoke as he held his mouth, making you stare at him. "Uhm, I mean Sukuna..." he spoke flustered as he ran off. Sukuna watched him leave before turning to you disturbed. "Did this kid just call me his father..." he spoke as you nod, chuckling to yourself. "Adorable..." you muttered as you watched Sukuna blushing and glancing away.

"Let's go swim a little." you offered, Sukuna agreeing and gripping your waist while walking over the hot sand. The weather was beautiful. It was a clear blue sky and the sun was shining bright. The sea was clear and a few seagulls were flying over the water, searching for some fish. A soft breeze filled your nose while you took a deep breath. You two continued to make your way towards the water. You walked past two parasols while glancing at the people relaxing there. Your eyes met with familiar ones as you stopped in your tracks.

"Suguru Geto?-"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

This chapter gave me Haikyuu vibes. I kept hearing Tanaka's voice saying "Nice kill!" And the scene with the girls. I imagined Usui Takumi from Maid-Sama. The one where he was walking past the other girls, flirting with him while he was thinking about her. Oh god, I love this man. So I decided to make Sukuna like that. ;) Anyway, enough talking! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. ('ω・`)