𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

Sukuna finally let go of you as he stumbled backward, glancing at Yuji who had been shouting your name before glancing at your blood on his own hands. You, on the other hand, were struggling to keep your eyes open due to your injuries. „Shit...", spoke Sukuna as he moved closer towards you. You flinched, trying your best to crawl away. But it was no use. You were too weak. „(Y/N). I'm back...it's me.", he spoke as he leaned down to caress your face. You stared up into his eyes as tears started to flood your eyes. „Sukuna.", you whispered as he picked you up bridal style, looking at Yuji, nodding. Yuji finally felt enough courage to move closer to him. „Are you back big boy?", he asked Sukuna who rolled his eyes, speaking in a threatening voice. „Say that nickname one more time and I might change my mind."

Sukuna's face softened as he turned back to you, gently wiping some blood off your face, looking at you lovingly. "How is everyone?" Sukuna asked Yuji, him scratching his neck. „Well everyone is alive so far. Only Nanami suffered major injuries, but he will be taken care of," he assured.
Sukuna signed relieved as he glanced at you once again. You returned his look, slowly caressing his cheek lovingly. At that moment, Gojo emerged from the shadow of the side alley. „Well if it isn't our favorite lovebirds," he spoke, hands in his pockets. His voice was playful, but his eyes weren't. "Ah, Sensei! We're all fine." Yuji smiled at Gojo who ruffled his hair smiling. "I'm glad." He put an arm around Yuji, gently pulling him away from you and Sukuna, whispering something into his ear.

Yuji widened his eyes, shaking his head. "No," he whispered as he took a few steps back. Gojo signed as approached you and Sukuna, leaning in close. "I've been ordered to capture you two. Either you come with me willingly or I will have to execute you two right here and now," he spoke in a cold tone. Sukuna jumped back on instinct as he held you close as your injuries were slowly healing. "He glared at Gojo who had a stern facial expression. "Well?" he asked. Sukuna looked at you before turning around, glancing at all the ruins.

The aftermath of his rampage left the once bustling city part in ruins. The air was thick with the acrid scent of burning buildings, and the distant wails of sirens pierced through the eerie silence that followed the chaos. You took Sukuna's face in your hands, pulling him in and away from the destruction. "Let's go with him. We can't cause more trouble," you spoke, Sukuna glancing down at you. "It's all my fault," he spoke under his breath as he turned to Gojo. "Fine, we will come with you," he spoke as he approached Gojo with you in his arms again. "Smart man. Let's go," he explained while leading you and Sukuna back towards the school. You walked in silence, Gojo walking in front while Yuji walked behind you, gazing anywhere but at you.

While walking you observe your surroundings. The silence that settled over the once so beautiful city part was deafening, broken only by the occasional creaking of charred alarms of cars or the distant moans of injured people, crawling their way out of the mess. The ground itself seemed to writhe in pain, cursed remnants of the conflict pulsating with residual energy that sent shivers through the earth. You shivered at the sight of it, knowing damn well that you were as much guilty as Sukuna. Everything seemed to turn numb.

As you finally arrived back in the school, they brought you down a stairway into an odd-looking room where you had once been before. "You can't escape from here. Please wait for your trial." Gojo spoke briefly as he shut the door. You signed as Sukuna gently set you down on the ground, slumping together next to you. "It was all my fault. I did this, I caused this," he mumbled, holding his face as he stared at the ground.

"You couldn't control yourself," you spoke, trying to comfort him. Sukuna pulled his face away as he grabbed the chair and smashed it across the room. "This is bullshit! If I was strong enough, I could've prevented this from happening! If I was only stronger. If I had only focused on my strength rather than a mere mortal like you!" he snapped, his voice filled with rage as his eyes pierced through your fragile, still-injured body. "I should have never captured you. It was all my fault. You could have had a normal life. And then you brought me off my goal for power!" he shouted as he towered in front of you. "I'm such an idiot." he chuckled to himself as he slumped together once again, tears flowing down his cheeks as he laughed. He went insane. The guilt and the pain he had been carrying with him for the past decades finally seemed to get to him.

You just listened to his complaints silently, unsure what to do. "I will get you out of here," he muttered under his breath. I don't care how or who I have to kill for this, but I will get you out of here. It's my duty as your man. Your king." he spoke as he glanced at you. His rage finally seemed to settle down as you gently moved forward to hug him. His tense body started to melt into your embrace as tears continued to flow down his cheeks. He sobbed quietly as he clawed himself onto your back, drawing blood. But you didn't mind. He was your king after all. And you two will get through this.

Right?

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Slay... If y'all didn't notice, I updated my Spotify playlist of Sukuna, and honestly. It's one of the best I ever made, anyway I hope you liked this chapter <3