ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

Your lips escaped a small smile for a few seconds before you returned to your usual emotionless look. You walked up to the second year. Yuji let go of your shoulder as you walked up to them. "Will you want to fight as well?" you asked and they all glanced at each other. "Salmon..." said Toge as the panda shook his head. "No I am not going to fight that curse!" he said. At that moment, Gojo returned and walked right beside you who was staring at the second-year students. "Enough training...we need your help in a mission." you widen your eyes and looked up at him, seeing him smirk. "You're going to meet our enemies..."

"You mean yours?" you corrected while raising an eyebrow. "Sure thing." he smiled as he signaled the first year to follow. "Good luck..." said the panda lastly as you nod at him. "Hey (Y/N)! Isn't that exciting?? We're going to fight together!" Yuji said. "Remember that running off isn't an option...or I'll execute you," Gojo said as you glared at him. "You said that enough already, shut up," you growled as Gojo grabbed your chin, smirking at you. "You seem rebellious...I'm just doing my duty," he said as he moved closer to your lips. With a quick movement, you slapped his hand away and freed your chin. "Do not touch me..." you spoke as you held your chin. "Of course." he agreed as he stopped at the entrance of the school. "I'll be waiting here and make sure that none of you gets hurt!" he said smiling and Megumi glared at him. "You're going to go shopping am I right?"

„Megumi! How dare you I'd never-", he replied dramatically. "Okay you got me...but you got (Y/N) she should be strong enough," he spoke as he glanced at you. "I trust you with the life of my students...don't use it or you'll suffer," he said seriously before he disappeared into one of the buildings of the school.

"Come on let's go...Gojo gave us a plan." Megumi said as you took a glance at the map of Tokyo for the very first time. "A lot of places in such small space...what a shame..." you mumbled and Nobara pointed at the cross. "Let's go!" Yuji said smiling and you glanced at them. "How are all of you supposed to get there so quick?" you asked and Megumi answered with. "The train."

The four of you soon stood in the so-called train. It was weird. So many people and they were all staring at you. Probably because of your special clothing. "Here! Take my jacket It will look less suspicious." Yuji offered as he laid his jacket on your shoulders. "Thank you..." you said, as you glanced out of the window.

The 21the century was weird...so many tall buildings, a lot of people in one spot, and their ways to travel was quite impressive. A female voice named the station that Megumi mentioned and the four of you exited the train. "Let's go...we're almost there," Nobara said as you stopped in front of a rather old-looking building. Curse energy was in the air.

"Mhmm impressive...the curse energy is quite strong for such a low ranked weakling," you said as you walked towards the entrance. "Wait! Don't go alone!" Yuji shouted as he ran after you. "Mhmm found you..." you said smiling as you kicked the door open, glancing into the room. You walked inside as you threw the jacked off your shoulders and made Yuji catch it.

"Oi this was an order..." you repeated as you heard footsteps. You had so much confidence in yourself recently and you did not understand why. Some abilities that Sukuna never even taught you were in your mind, ready to use.

You glanced toward the hallway. "Wow...we must be really lucky when the person we were searching for comes to us, don't you think Hanami?..." said a voice, soon two creatures appeared from the darkness. A rather small one that had a volcano on his head (Jogo) and a tall and muscular curse with horns (Hanami).

You smirked as you glanced at the two curses."Come with us and no harm will happen...our boss wants to meet you and wants to offer you something..." the small one said and you smirked. "Sorry but I am not interested in your boss's offer...The only thing I want is Sukuna..." you spoke while glaring at them.

"Too bad..then we have to bring you to him...with force..."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

What will happen in this fight? Who's going to win this round? (Y/N) or maybe someone else?