Chapter 43 - Jealousy

Yuu glanced down at his broken katana, then at you. „You're a c-curse?" he stuttered and he just looked into your glowing red eyes.

„Yes I am...It was one from the start...he just helped me getting my full potential." you explained and Sukuna grinned, sliding his arms around you, pulling you closer as he placed a kiss on your neck. Yuu glared at him mercilessly killing Sukuna with his eyes. Your father was surprisingly calm. "I knew it was you...I noticed the aura all along...but your strength is truly amazing." he said, offering his hand to you. You gently took it and smiling lightly at the touch of your father as Sukuna quickly pulled you back, pressing your body against his.

"She's still mine...do you understand? Don't you dare to touch her without my permission.." he growled against your skin, enough loud to let Yuu and your father hear it. He was saying that in a envious tone and roamed his hands over you. You gently nudged him blushing as he did all of this in front of your father. "Why do you need our help?" Your father asked after a moment of silence.

"Well my fortress kind got taken over from Akuma and some dumb humans..." he growled and Yuu started to laugh, obviously trying to upset Sukuna. It sadly worked and Sukuna showed his nails, glaring at him. "You're such a "big" curse and you can't even fight off humans?" "And Akuma...he is a strong curse..." you added to make your cutie less upset.

"Can we stay here for a bit?" You asked your father and he nod. "Sure thing...you do owe me a explanation later but you two seem....tired." He added. Your father sure became much more colder since the last time you saw him. Probably blaming himself. "Yuu..why don't you show them their room...or let's say her old room.." your father said as he stood up, turning his back on you to glance outside of a window.

Yuu bit his tooth together and gestured us to follow. Sukuna was extremely touchy...probably to annoy Yuu. As you two were in front of your old room Sukuna opened it and jumped onto the bed. "It's perfect for you know what.." he said winking at you. Yuu glared now even more and took your hand all of the sudden. Sukuna didn't approve that and was quick in grabbing Yuu's wrist. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked more serious now. "I am going to protect her from a monster like you are..." He said bravely as Sukunas nails dig into his skin, making him bleed. But he remained his position, you eventually had to step in and yell.

"STOP BOTH OF YOU. I have enough of your little games! Yuu you're my best friend...you need to understand that I am in love with Sukuna...he isn't forcing me! And you...Sukuna need to understand that Yuu spent his whole childhood with me, meaning he is protective."

Both of them remained silent and stared at you blankly...

"Finally...some quietness.." you hissed before turning on your heels, sitting down on the bed.

———————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter but my wrist is dying after so much writing oop x3 hope you like that chapter anyways <3