ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

(Y/N) - Your Name
(Y/LN) - Your Last name
(Y/H) - Your hair
(Y/E) - Eye color

I just wanted to address a little thing.

This story is for everyone! It doesn't matter what size, color, or gender you are. Since most of the readers are female I made a female reader. But if your a male and you're want to enjoy this story just imagine some parts a little different. ^.^

I want you to feel good and comfortable with Sukuna if he's your comfort character.

I love you all and you are perfect the way you are.

This story contains strong language and adult content. Please be aware that there are some lemons as well...

The lemons are in chapter: 9,10,14,26,34,36,40,44,52,64,74
Thank me later you sinners <3 now touch some grass.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I made a Spotify playlist for Sukuna to match the feeling of my story. Feel free to listen to this playlist while reading the FF. I personally like to listen while reading but it's up to you!

Sukuna Ryomen Playlist-name : Sukuna Ryomen Vibes

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

If you are interested meeting the other side characters of Jujutsu kaisen like Gojo, Megumi, Yuji etc. I'd recommend you to start at the chapter 54 <3

Little add-on...This Sukuna is the one before the curse took over Yuji's body! This is not Yuji! Oh and imagine  him with four or two arms whatever...I wrote him with two arms tho!

Also know that (Y/N) is an ADULT in this story so she is enough old to have this with Sukuna! Just to clear things up.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

It  was the year 988. You relax next in the meadow under a Sakura tree, and  enjoy the short freedom you have gained for skipping the fighting  lessons.

Your father, the king of the small country called Hisonka, had very high expectations of you, because you were his only child.

(guys I swear at that time I had no idea who Hisoka is x3 and I haven't watched HxH at that time...now I did and I realized what a big mistake I've made taking that time xd)

(Anyway, can I get a OHH GONNN? 😩)

But for some time now, he seemed to distance himself from you. He only spoke to you briefly. You knew something was up but you just couldn't find an explanation for his behavior. "Y/N)!"  You sat up to see who it was. "Ohh hey, Yuu! You found me quite quickly!", you said and smiled at him.

"Of course! I can find my Princess everywhere! Even if I had to travel to the end of the world." he said cheekily.

Yuu was your only childhood friend. Even though he was not a nobleman, he lived in the barracks near the temple and was now trying to become a guard of the temple. "Come on! Let's train a bit!", he said and pulled you up by the hand.

"All right! But I won't hold back!", You answered. You have always been the strongest, when it comes to fighting. Since your father had trained you well. You were not some weak and helpless princess. You can defend yourself on your own if you need to.

As you and Yuu were about to start, you suddenly felt this dark aura nearby. You looked at Yuu who was looking up in the sky horrified.

When you did the same, your eyes widen. A black dragon-like creature. On this creature, there were standing a few people. They landed in front of the temple and knocked at the gate. On closer inspection, you recognized a man with black tattoos over his body and five soldier-like creatures behind him.

Your father opened the gate and only now did you realize that he was chalk-white. Even as your instinct told you to run, you walked towards them. Before that, you told Yuu to get the guards and he ran off as well.

"It's time to repay our promise.", said the tattooed man. On closer look, he was very well built and looked very handsome. No time to think about that right now! You thought in your head. "I am not doing that anymore Sukuna.", your father stuttered and didn't even notice that you walked up to them.

„What is going on?", you said and having your hand near the katana.

„What is going on? Don't tell me your father didn't tell you that!", Sukuna laughed while saying that. Your father just looked on the ground.

„Your father sold you to me! In return for peace and me not taking over this country! But if he refuses I will burn down everything!", he said smirking while you glared at him.

Your people are really important and you you didn't want them getting murdered.
„Okay...I will come with you", you simply said in a calm voice and put your hands up as a sign of surrender. You're going to backstab that bastard at good timing you thought.

„No my daughter! Please!", your father begged and you just smiled at him so he knew that everything would be fine.

„Hmm, the little doll seems to understand in which situation you are right now. you better not try to do anything stupid.", Sukuna said as he slid an arm around your waist and pulled you close. A little to close, because you felt his breath on your neck.

Your father just stood there silent and watched you get brought away.

Sakuna sat down on the creature and pulled you onto his lap. You blushed and didn't know what to say...

„Who are you?", you asked after some time, trying to sound bold. He narrowed you with his penetrable eyes and said: „I am the king of the curses"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Heyho! This was the first chapter! I hope you liked it! If there are any grammar mistakes please tell them to me ^^. I will make the story as I like but requests are always appreciated!