Chapter 53 - Allies

Hello, my dear readers! Quick thank you for reading my story. I never thought that so many people would like my story. To be honest. I sometimes feel like my writing is not good enough for the views it gets.

For everyone that has filled out the form of the comfort character letter. You will receive the letter! I got 90 requests and made 26 so far. I need to manage school besides all of that so please be patient. You will get it eventually. <33 And don't hesitate to dm me. I am just a normal human being. <33

——————————————————————

You walk through the door with Sukuna in hand and glanced around. It was a rather small room for a king as you saw an evil-looking person sitting on a throne, drinking wine. "Sukuna my old friend!" Said the voice as he stood up, walking straight up towards the both of you and hugging Sukuna. Sukuna seemed to be surprised as well as he pats his back awkwardly. The curse then glanced at you and studied your features before holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you. Call me Shi" he said.

You hesitated but took their hand in the end anyways. "You're very strong I see." He said more seriously as he let go of your hand and turned his back on you. "You came because of the Akuma situation. Am I right?" he asked and Sukuna sighed. "Exactly...we could use allies-" he was about to speak as he got stopped by Shi. "We cannot stop them. Besides that, they got themselves into a really bad situation." He explained and Sukuna raised his eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Follow me...both of you." He said as he walked towards a scary-looking door. It had skulls above it and blood was decorating the wood. You two entered and you immediately felt sick in your stomach. Death was in the air. "We saw what will happen to the curse world." He said as he pointed at an elderly lady, sitting in front of a black crystal. "You're fortress or let's say Akumas fortress will get attacked in less than two days. The humans that he worked with will betray him. They'll seal him. And so will they seal me, you and your girlfriend." He explained. You noticed Sukuna's grip getting tighter around your waist as he said that. "You want to tell me that I'll get beaten by stupid humans?" He asked and Shi nod. "The only way to save ourselves is to seal ourselves in a safe prison that we can open whenever we want. Time will seem different in there so you don't need to worry about waiting so long. I'd say that you need to wait around 1000 years. Until the strong sorcerers time is over.

"But how am I supposed to understand that we get beat by such weak mortals like humans?" Sukuna asked at Shi who gestured us to sit down. Sukuna sat down in his usual position as he pulled you against his chest, on his lap, gently caressing your hair. "Well, they planned that 200 years back. They decided to make a prison that cannot get reopened by any curse on the earth. They collected all their energies into this prison. That will capture all of us. We can't hide, we can't fight and we can't run from it. So we need to help ourselves." Shi explained as he held up a strange cube.

"This thing will save us." He said proudly. "A prison that can get controlled by us. We can decide whenever we leave it. And one second in there is about 10 days in here. Meaning you get to stay there for around seemingly 10 hours. Which is really not a lot.  We made 5 of these. Each curse needs its own. And we need to hide each other in different locations."
(If I am wrong with math ignore it...it's 11pm here and my brain won't function too well)

"I will not swallow my pride. I am the king of curses and besides that I will not leave her. She's mine and I won't let her leave my side." Sukuna said growling as he pulled you closer. "I am sorry my dear friend but there's no other way we'll survive."

"So...what do you say?"

———————————————————

Finally! I was able to make another one <33 I really hope you like it and I apologize for the late update. Love all of you!