ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵

You cracked your neck, walking towards the male with sharp nails. "Take care of the curses, I'll take care of this one," you ordered while the male glanced at you and started laughing. "Is that the queen of curses?! I can't- stop laughing, this is pathetic," he spoke as he stopped to laugh, glancing at you with his maniac-like eyes. "Be careful! He looks strong!" Megumi warned when he got attacked by another curse and letting his wolves attack.

"So you call me pathetic." You spoke in a calm tone when he stopped laughing. "What about that then." You pointed out, glaring at him.

"What are you even talking about- I am Mahito, the strongest curse-" Mahito replied while shrugging with his shoulders, smirking. Then in less than a second, his hand got cut off. Without even realizing that you had moved. He glanced at his hand on the ground with a surprised expression. "Well, you sure be indeed strong." He spoke as his hand began to crawl up his body, to its original position, growing back together.

"Ugh, disgusting..." You mumbled under your breath. He chuckled to himself as he deformed his body, attacking you. You dodged his attack as his hand grew even more, landing a punch into your stomach as you growled at him. You wanted to wipe that smirk off his stupid grimace.

You then heard a soft chuckle behind Mahito, seeing Jogo and Hanami. "I want my revenge for that you did to me!" Jogo screamed as he charged with Mahito towards you. You widened your eyes as Mahito kept attacking while Jogo stayed behind him.

You were stuck in a tunnel. Jogo began to load his firepower. You glanced back at Megumi that was fighting the weaker curses as you heard Jogo shouting. "Don't turn your back on me!" He then released this fire. The whole space of the tunnel got filled with his flames, aiming towards you and Megumi. Without thinking, you sprinted to Megumi, grabbed him by his arm, and pulled him towards your body. You knelt down, pushing him against you as you turned your back towards the flames, shielding him. Since there was no side tunnel you had to use it yourself. Your body shielded him and shortly after the fire stopped, coughing as your lungs were burning from the smoke. Your whole body was aching in pain since your back got the full blow. "I knew you were weak," Jogo said, walking up to you. "(Y/N)!" Megumi shouted as he knelt beside you.

You coughed up blood as you glanced at your burnt hand. The effect of the poison is still working? Your regeneration was way slower than usual. This began to annoy you. You glared at Mahito before you noticed a familiar presence.

"You...dare to hurt my (Y/N)...again?" Sukuna spoke in rage, out of the shadow as his red eyes slowly appeared out of the darkness. "I'll show you what happens if you dare to hurt her ever again!" Sukuna shouted as he charged towards Hanami, ripping their horns off as they screamed in pain. "Hanami!" Jogo shouted as Mahito started to chuckle.

"So this is the king of curses," Mahito said as he charged toward, attacking him as he got his legs cut by Sukuna. Mahito fell to the ground surprised as Sukuna stepped onto his head, pushing him into the ground.

"Know your place...fool."

Your heart started to race at this point. You glanced at your man, adoring him as he glanced at you with a soft smirk. "Your only weakness is (Y/N)...and since she has one for the students..." Jogo spoke as he ran towards Nobara and Yuji who came running after Sukuna, totally out of breath. "Kyaa! Damnit!" Yuji shouted as he made himself ready to attack.

"Get out of the way!" you growled as you moved in front of them and kicked into his stomach, sending him flying backward as Sukuna added a punch into his back. "Ora gambare...gambare." Sukuna spoke with a smirk at Jogo as Mahitos leg grew again and he stood up. "I am not done yet-" spoke Mahito before his neck got cut and he held his wound, spitting blood.

├ Not me fangirling over here  (◕∇◕✿) ┤

"You are done, now leave..." Sukuna spoke while looking down on him. The curses then started to flee as quickly as they could while you and Sukuna watched them run. Megumi had a few burns wounds while Yuji and Nobara had a few injuries from the fight against other curses.

"Oi, baka. Why are you already fighting again. I knew I should've brought you back to the school. You are still weak from the poison!" spoke Sukuna worried as he softly laid a hand on your shoulder while cupping your cheek with the other. "Damn you..." he mumbled as he kissed your forehead before picking you up bridal style, carrying you to the exit. Your lips escaped a small smile for him caring so much about you.

Megumi got dragged by Yuji and Nobara as you returned to Tokyo Jujutsu High. Sukuna gently laid you down on the bed, pulling the blanket over your body as he went to grab some tea. He soon returned with two cups as he sat down on the bed, taking your hand in his as he spoke.

"I think it's time for me to take care of you."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Caretaking Sukuna? The next chapter sure will be a soft fluff (◕ᴗ◕✿)