ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

DISCLAIMER!!!
This chapter is about torture.. so if you can't read that kind of content. PLEASE skip this chapter!

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

You're still sitting on Sukuna's lap, processing the things he just explained. Sukuna didn't say a word and just watched you. He just killed your people and told you about your mother that you never met.

After a while, the door opened and a man with purple hair entered the room. He seemed to be the same age as you. He had scars on his face and overall, he looked scary and dangerous. "It's ready", he said and Sukuna nodded and stood up, bringing you on your feet.

"Come on little doll."

You followed him as he gently put his arm around your waist. "Where are we going?", you asked and you entered a prison-looking room with a chair in the middle and besides that, weird-looking tools. The walls themselves were made out of stone, heavy-looking chains were hanging from the ceiling and dried blood was covering the floor.

"I am going to mark you, since your my property now.", he said, looking more colder now.

He had worse mood swings than a girl on her period you thought to yourself,and the man with the purple hair pulled you on the chair, smiling sadistically. Your legs and  arms got chained on the chair so you weren't able to move.

"Ayato...after marking her, you're gonna leave her alone. Don't even think about torturing her!", Sukuna said with a serious look on his face to the purple-haired man. He nods smiling as he turned his gaze to you as Sukuna left the room, shutting the door.

"Hey what does this mean?", You asked terrified.

Ayato took a hot glowing iron stamp and moved closer to you. "Don't worry about it...It's only going to hurt a bit. I am going to make sure, that you have that mark for your whole life. I will torture you, but only a bit, and you are going to stay silent about it! I didn't have a such beautiful prisoner in 100 Years!" He spoke smirking at you, as he removed the fabric that covered your left collarbone off your shoulder. He then pressed that glowing hot stamp on your beautiful skin.

You felt the heat burning your skin. You wanted to stay strong, so you tightly bit into your lips. Your eyes were filled with tears and you tried to free yourself. Ayato kept the stamp for about 20 seconds on your skin, before removing it and looking at his masterwork. It was a circle, with the half-opened eye in the middle. Your skin hurt like hell and you felt your blood slowly running down. Ayato wiped the blood away with a rough movement that made you squeak.

"This looks amazing...", he said smiling and touching the wound. He did that with a surprisingly quick movement so you weren't able to hold back a scream of pain. "I must compliment you, you stayed quite strong!", Ayato said smiling and then took a knife from the table beside the chair.

"But..we aren't done yet"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I KNOW... this chapter isn't the best and longest one! I am actually a little bit in a rush so I apologize for any mistakes