𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Lemon time O.o

Again if you're underaged or not interested I highly recommend skipping that chapter. It took me so much courage, oh lord have mercy.

Also know that (Y/N) is an ADULT in this story so she is enough old to have this with Sukuna! Just to clear things up.

Before you sin...

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

He licked his lips as he smirked at you, slowly hovering down as he caresses your wet hair aside. You glanced at his exposed chest as he moved down to kiss your neck. "Will you be mine?" he asked in. his deep, husky voice. You didn't dare to say a word, so you instead nod as he smirked. "That's my good girl..." he mumbled into your ear as he moved off you, picking you up bridal style, carrying you into the bathroom. "Let's clean you first, shall we?" he said as he slowly moved the last fabric that was covering your body aside to expose your chest. His smirk was mischievous as he moved down to kiss them.

His hand then removed the rest of your clothes as you were now completely exposed, he placed you down into the shower as he stripped his clothes off before joining you and shutting the glass door. His whole body built himself up in front of you as he observed your curves before his hands found their way to your hips. "I smell Gojo's scent..." he spoke as he gripped your hips angrily. "We were out for a walk-" you explained nervously as his hand traveled up to your neck. "Is that so?" he spoke while gently squeezing.

You nod as he tightened his grip on you. "Did you want to make me jealous?" he asked as he moved with his face closer to yours. "It- wasn't my intention-" you stuttered as the air slowly started to ran out. Sukuna added even more pressure as he pushed you against the ice-cold stonewall, moving his knee in-between your private part as he started to gently move it, stimulating you.

Your lips escaped a soft moan as he was still choking you. "Open your mouth." He ordered as you glanced into his furious red eyes. You did as he told you to as he spat into your mouth and you widening your eyes in surprise. "Swallow it, and I'll let you breathe." He spoke as you swallowed everything and he eased the grip on your neck, and you glaring at him as he chuckled to himself.

"You already look so destroyed, and yet we haven't even started-" he spoke as you glanced at his face. His usual smirk was painted on his face while the water was running down his body. The tattoos were highlighting his muscular chest as his hand found its way to your thigh. His slow movement made the touch even more intense as his hand moved to your private part, teasing you. All you felt was lust for him, he might be dominating, but you wanted it, and he knew it. "Sukuna, please," you begged as he entered you with one finger. "Mhm, you're ready. "

He added a second one as he pressed himself against you, biting your earlobe as he was simulating you down there while pressing his upper body against yours. He let his mouth appear on his palm to add more pleasure as you closed your eyes. You moaned his name as and enjoyed his movements, it was heaven. You soon started to get your climax as he removed his hands, hovering over you as he smirked at you. "Not yet babe..." he spoke as you pouted.

You glanced down at his length as he followed your glance, looking at you seducing. Without saying another word, you went on your knees and began to pleasure him with your hand before adding your mouth. His lips escaped small groans as he took a hold of your hair, pushing you deeper and almost making you gag. You continued to give him head, adding your tongue, before he started to twitch as he pulled you off him. "We want it to be fair, don't we?" he said as he wiped some saliva off your lips as he made you stand up.

He turned the shower off as he slid his arm around you, kissing you passionately before stumbling backward, towards the living room. You noticed as you glanced at the bedroom, confused. "No, I want you to earn it." He spoke as he sat down on the armchair, showing his whole self as you bit onto your lips, smirking.

You climbed on his lap as you grind yourself on him and him escaping a small groan. "(Y/N), d-don't tease me like that..." he growled as he grabbed a hold of your hips. "You said I need to earn it, so leave everything to me-" you whispered as you kissed his neck as he glanced at you surprised. "I like that new side of you." he praised as he slowly moved your hips over his length. "But, I want you to stop messing with me." He spoke as he smirked at you.

"I want you to feel every inch." He whispered as he began to lower you onto him. He observed your expression as he lowered you more and more. With a sudden move, he pushed you down on the rest, making you gasp as you felt him being completely in you. You moaned as he chuckled. "Is it too much already?" he asked as you shook your head, biting your lip as you began to ride him. "I-I can handle this." You whispered as he put his hands behind his head, watching you trying your best. 

To get a better grip, you put your hands on his shoulders as he kissed your neck while eyeing you as you glanced into his beautiful red eyes. "I love you." He spoke as you smiled at him. "I love you too!" you almost shouted as you were out of breath, trying your best to simulate him. You soon reached your climax as he spoke. "Oi, if you continue like that, I'll-" he groaned as he released himself into you, growling as you stopped moving, letting him fill you as you rode out your climax.

He watched you breathing heavily and exhausted as he smirked at you. "Did you think we're done?" he asked as he switched positions, pushing you down on the armchair in seconds, before entering into you harshly. You screamed out his name as you were still really sensitive down there. He thrust roughly as he watched you cry under him. "Sukuna, please stop." You begged as tears started to form in your eyes.

"We never had round two, I want to try this." He spoke while breathing heavily, thrusting faster. "I want to break you." He growled as you scratched his back with your nails. He grabbed one of your legs as he put it onto his shoulder while taking your wrists and pinning them down, smirking at you as he hit your sweet spot. You began to moan again as he kissed your tears away, softly caressing your face while thrusting faster and faster. He eventually reached his second climax and so did you. He ended up releasing himself inside of you for the second time as he filled you, watching your expression as you laid there, exhausted.

"N-no more..." you whispered as your legs were shaking like crazy, glancing at him as he caressed your cheek before gently picking you up. "You did great..." he complimented as he carried you into the bed. You two cleaned yourself up as he put on his boxers. You put on your underwear and an oversized shirt of him. He moved behind you to snuggle with you. Gently stroking your still shaking legs while kissing you sweetly. "I'll take care of you." he spoke as he stroke your hair softly, before you closed your eyes and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I have sinned...And I guess I am not the only one. glances at you while raising an eyebrow.

 glances at you while raising an eyebrow