ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

You glanced at the girl with glasses as she said that. "Speak down to me once more...I dare you," you said threatening as you showed your nails. You glared at her as you continued your walk towards the group. "This is (Y/N) as you might know...I captured her and I am currently waiting for her and Sukuna, to accept the deal of working together," explained Gojo. "I thought she could help you guys train since she's one of the strongest curses on earth."

"Oh nice to meet you!" said the unknown boy. "I'm Yuji Itadori!" he said happily while smiling at you. Shortly after that, he got hit at the back of his head. "Idiot...that's the curse that wounded me and Nobara," spoke Megumi annoyed. You scanned each one of them for their strength.

Surprisingly, the quiet guy seems to be the strongest one by far. Even tho all of them had quite an aura. Even the innocent-looking boy Yuji. You had to be aware. "There's no way I am training with a special ranked curse willingly." the panda said as he crosses his arms. Weird creatures these days....you thought to yourself.

Sukuna soon popped up in your head. You missed him...you hoped that he wouldn't do anything stupid. You knew when it came to you he's very possessive and overprotective...he's probably blaming himself right now and you did not like that idea.

"Salmon..." said the little boy, staring at you. You glanced at him confused. "He wants you to train with the first years..." translated Gojo as you raised an eyebrow. "Fine by me...I might kill one of them..." you mumbled and Gojo moved his face close to yours. "No killing...or I'll execute you immediately..." he whispered and you slowly nod, walking downstairs while eyeing each one of the students. The first-year students stood up and it turned out to be Megumi, Yuji, and Nobara. "Toge...you make sure that nothing happens...understood?" spoke Gojo to the innocent-looking boy before he left. "Hey Gojo you can't just leave us with such a high-" the girl with the glasses tried to say as she signed, returning her look on you. "Fine then...show what you got..." said Yuji as he stepped into a fighting position.

"Alright..." you said as you cracked your neck. The three started to attack all at once. You dodged every attack and every kick or punch they tried on you. You were quite gentle since you only avoided their attacks, rather than fighting back. "Hey...why aren't you attacking..." Nobara said as she stopped in her tracks. "What do you mean...like this?" you spoke as you moved behind her, grabbing her neck. "Nobara!" Yuji shouted as he went in for an attack. With your second hand, you grabbed his arm, twisting it, as you threw him on the ground, stepping on his stomach as Megumi tried his luck next. You tried to dodge it with your foot but noticed too late that Yuji held on to your foot, which sunned you long enough to get a kick into the face by Megumi. You dropped Nobara and stepped back as you held your bloody nose. "Not bad...but..." you said as your eyes turned red. You were about to attack as you heard a sudden "DONT MOVE!" and you froze behind Megumi as your hand was inches away from his stomach, wanting to punch him.

Every single person in the fight froze. You weren't able to move and widen your eyes, glancing at the so-named Toge. Did this guy just forced you to stop moving... The effect lasted away too long but you were the first person that moved again. You sighed and held your hands up in surrender. "Understood...this was too much huh.." you spoke and Toge nod. Sitting down to the others again. "Hey curse...if it happens that you join us...We'll be very happy about it." said Megumi and Yuji ran up to you, putting an arm around you. "Totally! And you're very cool and strong...I'd be honored." he said smiling as you glanced at him stunned. They treated you like a human...no...more like a friend. It was a feeling that you've missed. Your lips escaped a small smile for the very first time in the 21st century.

"Thank you..."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Wohooo a new update <33 I am really having some amazing ideas right now so be prepared. Love you all and good night! Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite!