𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

After the training, you said goodbye to the three first-year students. You wanted some time alone. You decided to take a walk around the Jujutsu High school, enjoying nature. Even if you were a full curse now, you still enjoyed the small things you used to do when you were a human. Taking a walk into nature was one of these things. You walked towards the forest as you noticed Gojo laying in the grass by himself, looking into the sky.

You decided to walk up to him and took a glance at him, as he opened his eyes. "Is this a dream, or why is a beautiful girl in my sight?" He asked as you shook your head, chuckling. "You seemed distant as you heard the name," you spoke as he sighed, sitting up. "Hey why don't we take a walk into the forest?" he asked as you nod. "Sure, let's go," you spoke as you offered him your hand as he took it and pulled himself up.

├ Yes, he turned his Infinity off, just to take your hand. .3. ┤

You knew that he was trying to avoid that subject, so you decided to leave him some space and let him talk whenever he feels like it. You two walked beside each other in silence. You enjoyed nature and smiled to yourself as Gojo looked at you. "Hey, isn't Sukuna a little overprotective sometimes?" he asked as you chuckled. "Well, he sure is, but that's adorable about him," you said as you turned your head to him. "You do tease him sometimes," you spoke as Gojo shrugged his shoulder, smirking. "Possible."

"Let me show you something," he spoke as he offered you to follow him. You did as he led you to a beautiful waterfall. It was a sunny day and the green grass seemed so calm. "I always go here when I feel like taking a break." He spoke as he sat down on one of the stones by the water, glancing at the reflection of the water.

You sat down beside him as you gently held your hand into the water. "Suguru Geto was an old friend of mine." He spoke as you glanced up to him. He kept his glance down as he continued to explain his past. You two ended up talking for over an hour before it started to get dark.

├ No spoilers babes (=`ω'=) ┤

"Let's go back, you're still hurt after all," Gojo spoke as you raised an eyebrow. Even if he was cocky, he also had a soft side which he didn't show often. "Hey, I am almost done with my healing, okay?" you spoke as stood up a little too quick, as you slipped off the wet stone and landed in the ice-cold water.

A hand soon grabbed you by your arm as they pulled you towards the surface as you gasped for air. "I wasn't sure if the queen of curses could swim, so I made sure to not let her drown. Her king would be very unhappy if something happened to you, wouldn't he?" Gojo asked smirked as he held you up in the surface against his chest while glancing down, slowly traveling with his glance to your chest. "Pervert..." you spoke as you pushed yourself away from him, exiting the water as Gojo remained in the water.

"Awe (Y/N), you know that I got a lot to offer...and I am sure I could top your king." He said as he ran a hand through his wet hair. "No, thank you. I am perfectly fine with Sukuna. But I am sure there are women out there that will gladly stay by your side." You said as he sighed disappointed, pouting at you. "You're going to catch a cold." You mumbled as he exited the water as well.

You two walked back as you noticed a light in your home. "It was nice, we'll see each other tomorrow!" you spoke. As you were about to leave you noticed his hand on your shoulder. "Hey (Y/N), thank you for listening..." he said smiling as he let go of you, waving while walking towards the main building. You turned as you slowly walked to your home and slipped through the door into the house.

"And where exactly was my little doll?" you heard Sukuna growl as he stood behind you, scaring you. "I took a walk into the forest since you were busy talking with Nanami." You snapped as he glanced at your soaked clothes, raising an eyebrow. "I fell into the water." you sighed as you walked towards the bathroom. "I can help you undress, you know..." he whispered as his chest was now pressed against your back, whispering in your ear. "I'm fine, I can do that on my own..." you spoke as he smirked. "You know that I still haven't forgotten about that incident," he mumbled and you blushed, thinking back. You then started to run off. "No no no, not again! Have mercy my Lord!" you shouted as you began to sprint towards the bathroom.

Of course, he was faster as he tackled you down onto the ground, smirking at you while licking his lips. "I'll have a good time..."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

We all know that (Y/N) is going to role a while in the next chapter, aren't we? (='∇`=)

Since someone wanted me to do a Hisoka reference...

💕😜bungee🍬gum🤩🤪has🥵the💯📏properties🏫🍭of😻both✌rubber⭐and💧gum🍬✨