𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

You glanced at the open box before returning your look to Sukunas beautiful red eyes. He was observing you while you just stood there startled. You were madly in love with this man. You two went through so much and fought together. Even if the start was a little harsh, you two managed to build up trust. You adored this man and his proposal was nothing you'd expected from him to do. But he did.

"I-I'm- I-I mean yes...YES, YES I DO!" you stuttered as tears started to swell up in your eyes in joy. You wrapped your arms around his neck before you cried into the crook of his shoulder. "Oi little doll, you shouldn't cry, you should be happy."

"I am happy, I really am! Today is the best day of my life," you spoke as Sukuna cupped your cheek, kissing you onto your lips. He then gently took your hand and kissed it, before he slid the ring on your finger.

The ring got adorned with a red ruby. The ring itself was silver and fit you perfectly. You adored the ring before falling into his arms again and knocked him off his feet onto the ground, chuckling. "Oi! We could have fallen-" he spoke as you began to shower him with kisses. "I love you." You confessed before he chuckled to himself. "I love you too, little doll," he spoke as he pats your head. He glanced up into the sky, observing the stars before you rolled off him, patterning his facial features highlighted by the moonlight before turning your head to the sky as well.

"It's not too bad here." he began to speak. "We seem to have actual allies. They don't treat us with respect but I'll look over that. The white-haired moron is annoying. He keeps flirting with you, and in addition, he is the strongest sorcerer alive? We couldn't have gotten ourselves into more trouble, could we?" he stated while running his hand through his hair. "I am unsure about the other curses. I'd make more sense if we fought by their side, and yet do I not feel like it." he continued before gently sliding his arm around your waist. "But what do you think about this world?" he asked as he turned his look to you.

"I like it here. The people as our allies are good. The place we are staying is cute as well. I'd love to explore this century. Maybe we could travel around?" you asked while signing. "We're still curses. We have our duties." Sukuna replied before sitting up. "What do you mean?" you asked with a confused expression. "Well, we aren't the king and queen of curses if we wouldn't show our power." He said before standing up, offering you his hand.

You accepted his hand as he gently stroke over your hand. "How are you feeling?" he asked with a soft smirk. "I'm feeling fit again! The massage and the fresh air helped. And the poison seemed to be gone by now." you replied, smiling at him. "Well then...let's race!" he lastly shouted before jumping off the skyscraper with a grin on his face. "Oi! Wait for me, Baka!" you shouted as you ran after him. You two did have the same speed and he seemed to be impressed.

With the abilities, you seemed to be equal. Sukuna had more strength while you were more flexible. If you two would seriously fight, he'd win with his power. However, you would give him a hard time. And yet, were you two too weak to defeat one strong sorcerer. You didn't even know if you wanted to kill Gojo anymore. He was flirty and cocky, but overall friendly. And so were the students. Nanami also seemed to be a polite person.

You jumped from roof to roof and eventually stopped with a sudden stop in front of the school, breathing heavily. You two arrived at the exact same time. "I won!" Sukuna said, pointing at you in disgrace. "Huh? I won!" you replied before crossing your arms. "Oi, what makes you guys think it's appropriate to release so much curse power in the middle of the night?!" a familiar voice spoke. It was Panda with his sleeping cap and a pillow in his paws. Gojo also walked out of the main building yawning, walking towards you. "We already thought someone would attack," he spoke while sighing. "What did you guys do anyway?" he asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I proposed to her," Sukuna said with a grin on his face, sliding his arm around you and pulling you closer while lifting your hand, showing him the ring. Gojo stared at the two of you blankly for a few seconds before dramatically throwing his head back and laying his hand on his forehead. "How could you betray me like that (Y/N)! I thought your hand was already mine..." he spoke in a disappointed and dramatic tone, making a show before he started to tear up.

"Well, too bad. (Y/N) said yes." Sukuna spoke, obviously provoking Gojo even more. "Enough, you two! Let's head to bed!" you growled as you grabbed Sukuna's arm and pulled him after you. As you were pulling Sukuna, he lastly showed Gojo his middle finger and stretched out his tongue. Gojo glanced at him blankly with an empty look as a vein popped on his forehead. "Leave it." adviced Panda lastly as you continued to pull Sukuna back.

You two went back into bed as you snuggled against Sukuna's muscular chest, adoring the ring one last time before falling asleep. Today was the best day ever. You two slept around five hours as you got awaken rather harshly. A pillow got thrown right into your face as you sat up quickly in surprise, seeing Yuji smiling with a pillow in his hand while Megumi leaned against the wall, typing something on his cellphone.

"Wake up, sleepyheads! Time to go to the beach!"

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Yes, you heard that correctly. Next chapter, they are going to the beach. <3 Stay tuned!