Chapter 27 - Duty

You slowly opened your eyes, glancing over to Sukuna, peacefully sleeping and having a arm around you. You smiled and kissed his forehead softly, before trying to free yourself from his grip. Sukuna opened his eyes and immediately pulled you back towards him. "What's that all about little doll?" He whispered and you blushed. "I just want something to wear." You pouted and he chuckled. "Well I like it when your exposed." He whispered, slowly licking your ear. You squeaked and jumped up, quickly taking your Kimono and running off to the bath.

You could tell that Sukuna was yelling after you but you ignored it. You made yourself fresh and washed yourself. You put on a new Kimono and let the servants make your hear. They added a beautiful red rose and you thanked them.

After that you got back and Sukuna was already waiting for you. "Oi...what took you so long?" He asked and you ignored the question. "Quit ignoring me.." He said and you sighed. "I made myself fresh....for you." You said and he smiled. He then slid a arm around, pulling you onto his lap. "We have king and queens duty to do today..." He said while moving a hand into your Kimono, reaching for your chest. You blushed and pulled his hand away. "Hey quit it...n-not now." You stuttered and he smirked. "Fine...but only because you pleased me yesterday." He said as he let go of you and led you into the main room of his fortress. He sat down on his throne and you sat down onto his lap. He smirked and whispered. "Good little doll."

"So what are we going to do today?" You asked and Sukuna looked more serious now. "We're gonna punish the prisoners." He said and you looked art him shocked. "You mean we choose what punishment they get?" you spoke and he nod. "This is exactly what we are going to do..." Sukuna said and you looked down. You hate to see people suffer. Since Sukuna wasn't the most heartwarming person you thought about them being in a really bad shape.

The first one entered. It was a middle aged man with white hair. He was built muscular and had white hair. The guards had pinned him down. After some minutes two other guards arrived with a young girl, you recognized her. It was one of the servants that helped you to get yourself ready to go out. "One of these is a traitor. They helped the humans to take over one of our towers." A guard spoke and then continued, pointing at the man. "This is Souta. He works as soldier here and has good fighting skills. He is suspicion because he wasn't at the place he was supposed to be yesterday." He said and then pointed at the girl. "Her name is Yui. She works as servant here in the house and wasn't able to be found anywhere yesterday either. It's only one of them."

You glanced down at them to analyze them. "Speak humans." Sukuna ordered and the man started to speak."I have nothing to do with that! I was helping out a friend to train and I forgot about going to the counting of yesterday." He said and then the girl started speaking. "I was feeding the curse you use to get anywhere...I thought he was hungry so I brought him food."

You noticed something and you  immediately whispered something into Sukunas ear which made him smirk. "Good girl..." he said before pointing at one of them.

Who is the traitor?
A: Souta the man
B: Yui the girl

—————————————————————

UwU this chapter is kinda long but I wanted to do a multiple choice... write down in the comments who the traitor is any why ;) I am going to release the two options tomorrow so stay tensed!