𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖞

Yes, I am back. Wow, it's been a while. I apologize for not updating for so long. My mental health moved downhill and everything in my life came crashing down. Enough about me, you are here for Sukuna. So enjoy.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

His eyes remained locked with yours as he glanced at you gasping for air. The whole city part was destroyed. He groaned as he held his head, screaming in pain as he fell on his knees. His body became limp. That was until his head snapped up again as he turned towards Yuji and Nanami. After a that he jumped on his feet moving quickly to attack them. Without thinking you quickly moved in front of them, blocking the attack with your body. His punches were no joke, so you ended up spitting blood staggering to stay on your legs.

Yuji seemed shocked as he took a step backward. "Sukuna... stop...You are on our side," he said, terrified. But there was no emotion to be found in Sukuna's eyes. You glared at him as you tackled him onto the ground, shouting. "Stop this!" you shouted as he dug his nails into your cheek, drawing blood. With all your might you kept him on the ground, shouting to Yuji. "Get out of here. NOW!" He was still in shock as he suddenly nodded and put Nanami on his back, running out of your sight. Relieved you eased your grip unconsciously as you took another strong punch into your stomach, Sukuna sending you flying against a stone wall.

"I told you. You need to get out of my way. I swear I will kill you." He spoke, his words piercing like a blade through your heart. "You don't remember me...do you?" you asked, bringing Sukuna to stop in his tracks. "Know you?" he starts to laugh. "Why would I know such a pathetic person like you? You are nothing but weak. Only strong people survive in this world. You aren't one of them." He spoke, licking your blood off his hand.

"Mhmm quite sweet. You will taste delicious..." he whispered as you stood up. He was gone. But why? You knew you were in a bad state to fight him, but you couldn't just let him roam around like this. He would kill more innocent people. Maybe even kill one of the Jujutsu High students.

Your thoughts got interrupted by loud clapping, coming from a nearby alley. "Bravo. I didn't think this thing would work so well." the person spoke, fidgeting with something as they finally emerged from the darkness. It was Geto.

"Now then. Time to trap the queen of curses."

He nodded as he quickly pushed you on the ground, keeping you in place as Geto slowly walked up. "Sukuna...stop," I begged, looking into his eyes. He just looked at you, almost disgusted. Geto smiled as he moved his hand out to touch you.

But before he could do so, a shining red light started to move towards you at an intense speed. Sukuna pulled you to one side while Geto jumped on the other, saving you from the light.

"Now...This will be interesting.", spoke a familiar voice. You smiled, looking up at the white-haired god, hovering in the air as he took his blindfold off. "Gojo," I spoke as I noticed Sukuna staring at him. "Gojo! Sukuna he got-!" you started, Gojo putting a hand up, stopping you. "I know. They are controlling him," he spoke in a monotone voice, keeping his eyes fixed on Geto.

"My six eyes tell me your Suguru Geto, but my soul knows otherwise. You aren't Geto," he spoke before Geto started to laugh. "You knew that already didn't you..." he spoke, laughing loudly. You won't stop me from doing what's right. And what's right is to destroy this world. And for that! I only need the king and queen of curses! "He spoke in an amused tone. "If I capture these two, all the other curses will follow! They will do as they say, They will be mine!" he laughed as Gojo seemed unimpressed. "Well for that you will need these two first no? They are pretty strong," he spoke, noticing Sukuna's grip tightening on your arm.

Geto chuckled. "Well, you see, it's pretty easy to control Sukuna, especially since he has been a curse for a long while, all I needed was a little item." He spoke as he showed the object he held in his hand. It was a glowing red stone, it seemed familiar but you couldn't quite remember from where exactly.

"I see," Gojo spoke. "I guess I will have to kill you a second time then." He glared down at him attacking him.

While Sukuna seemed interested in the fight you twisted his arm, bringing him to fall as you started to run. He groaned. "You little-", Now or never, you had to run. Speed was the only thing you were better at than Sukuna. You stopped in your tracks as you saw Sukuna standing in front of you, blocking off your escape room. "Oh come on-" you mumbled, turning around as you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Got you," Geto spoke, smiling. As he finally did, the world around you turned black.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Honestly, it will take me a while till I am back into writing so I apologize if this chapter seemed off. I am trying my best but hey I like the plot, do you? ;)