ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

You woke up to loud snoring. You slowly opened your eyes and watched Sukuna sleeping. You smirked and allowed yourself some fun. You took the water glass that you that was standing on the nightstand. With one quick move, you poured the water on Sukuna.

He opened his eyes and instantly glared at you, seeing the glass in your hand. "You think that's funny?" He growled while you held yourself back to burst out of laughter.

He knocked the glass out of your hand and quickly got on top of you, holding your wrists down. "Does my little doll wants to get punished? That wasn't nice after all." He said, still glaring at you. At this point, you couldn't hold back any longer and started laughing. He was surprised that you still weren't taking him seriously and a small sigh escaped his lips.

"I didn't do anything." You lied, looking away and he forcefully took your cheeks with one hand and made you gaze into his eyes again. "Stop lying! Don't you dare to do that again!" He grumbled and you just nod. "Yeah, I promise I will never do that again." You said in a not convincing tone.

He shook his head and got up, running a hand through his hair. "We are going to train today. I want to see your fight skills little doll." You sat up and glanced at him. You couldn't stop yourself from observing the water drops, that made their way down. God, he looked so handsome. You shook your head to get that thought out of your head.

"What do you mean with no?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. „Oh sorry! I was lost in my thoughts! I'd love to train today and beat your ass!" You said smiling simulating a punch.

Sukuna just smirked.  "Well, why don't we do a bet then since your so confident. If I win you need to do everything I say and if you win I am going to do everything you say." You thought about it. If you win, you can order Sukuna around. Seems like fun, you thought. "Okay deal!" He smirked, moving closer to you.

"Ohh little doll you just made a big mistake. I am not going to hold back," he whispered in your ear while biting on it. "S-so am I." You tried saying, biting on your lips. He slung his hands around your waist and smirked at you.

"Be aware baby, you're playing with fire..."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I hope you enjoy it so far.