Muffin/Monster!!

Ch - 12

Next morning sana woke up by stretching her arms, pain is seems normal now and weakness also gone completely. Sitting on the bed she touch her bandage  and says, "I need to change it." She get down from the bed and start searching for seizure and equipments.

Just then sidharth open the door and says by finding her sitting near the drawer, "What are you doing muffin?" Sana jumped on her place by his sudden voice, as she was too much engrossed at her work. Turning towards him she sighs, "Why are you in the mood of giving me heart attack all the time?"

Smirking he says by coming towards her, "Was you scared from me muffin?" She raised her eyebrows and says with a smirks, "Hun, i am not scared from anyone and i was shocked not scared. I wish never going to fulfill your this wish monster."

"I hate your this attitude." Said sidharth by gritting his teeth. Sana roll her eyes and says by sitting on the bef, "And i hate you." Taking a breath he shoved his hands on pocket and says, "Doctor coming in a minute for undressing your bandages then you'll go downstairs with me. And your hell would be start soon baby." Sana look into his eyes and says, "I am always ready."

Just then aadi come there with a doctor, he look at sana and says, "Hey! New born sister of mine, how are you?" Sana says by eyeing on sidharth, "Right now, worst." He nodded and says, "It will be more worst." She deliberately roll her eyes on him and twist her lips. He clenched his jaw and look at the other side.

Doctor remove her bandages and leave from there. Sidharth look at aadi and says, "You go and check the designer we are coming." Aadi raise his brows to him, in response he gave poor aadi a death glare and gesture to leave. Sana look both of them and going to move towards the washroom when he pinned her to the wall by twisting her hands from back.

"What the hell? Leave me." Said sana by trying to jerk his hand. He move dangerously close to her face and says by gritting his teeth, "You continuously unfollow all rules muffin, and the most important one that i hate when someone roll their eyes." He twist her hand more force, their hot breaths fall on each other. She try to push him in anger but nothing works, "You monster leave me, it's hurting."

He move near her ear and says, "Take this as a last warning, i don't like to repeat myself every time." She turns her eyes to him and says by gritting her teeth, "What will you do? Kill me right?" Bending down he inhales her scent and says, "I need this every freaking day, so killing you is never an option."

Moving back he look into her brown eyes, which only show the extreme hate for her and says, "From next time if you dare to broke any rules, than i will break my own rule and kiss you so damn hard on that plumpy lips and... " He says after a pause, "Your brother is just reach mumbai, i am thinking to fix a meeting with him."

Closing eyes in anger she says, "With every passing day, my hatred for you is increasing." He free her hand and says by shoving hands on his pocket, "I like when people hate me, so do hate and let's move down stairs without any argument." Sana open her eyes and says with anger, "One day you will be the same helpless like me monster."

He turn his stern face to the other side and says by moving outside, "Let's go." Stomping foot on the floor she follows him. After taking some twist and turns they come downstairs from a huge stairs which railings are made of glass. Sana stare at each and every thing, last time she didn't realize where he was taking her.