Accident!

Ch - 26

Sidharth sit on his car and move outside mansion without taking any guard or driver with him. Drive rashly in anger, punching the staring wheel in between. He is angry on himself for again lost in front of her like this and almost kiss her, and that too without her will. How could he do that? He sleeping with so many girls but she is not like them, he knows that very well.

He wanted to touch her, feel her from the very first day but control himself always because don't want to do anything against her will and since some days she don't want to do anything. Because he can't use her for his personal satisfactions, she is pure not like him. But he also can't let her go away from him.

Its been like if some day he didn't inhale her smell or see her, breathing will be impossible for him. Which he clearly give the name of rare obsession, but don't know it is already gone so far away from that stage. The stage which he don't want to accept, will never want to attach with anyone again. He already create a hug wall of hell around him years ago which he never want to broke in any case.

But whenever he being around her all things that he don't want start happening, in anger he give her punishment but can't able to see her bearing punishment. This was never happened in all years, none can able to open those hidden emotions from inside his heartless heart. Why? He gone to that hospital, not he seen her nor all this started. Now it is important for him to be away from her but he can't even able to do that.

In his anger and thoughts he didn't realise when a big truck come in front of his car. Suddenly he saw and turn his staring in a rush but the truck hit side of car and it's fall on the road. Sidharth's head hit badly, blood start oozing from his body. Blood drop fall on his eye lashes causing close eyes and fall unconscious there.

Here Sana run outside in the garden, her heart is still pumping loudly inside her chest, breathing heavily she rest her head on a piller and cursing herself for lost under his touch. Why she can't push him off, or slap him? Why her whole body function is start reacting the way he wants? And most importantly why this cheeks have to turn red?

She hate him, how could she blush in front of him. "Sana i think you seriously need a psychiatrist, actually no i need a complete body check up. Because of my body also has some serious problem and don't talk about this mind. He...he kissed me today? No... My first kiss with this monster. Thank god aadi came on time. "

"Don't know what will happened otherwise, because my body seems paralyzed in front of him. Hayee sana, i am still shivering. Stop all this weird behaviour, remember one thing you hate him that's it. His existence or him? Nothing is matter to you. And you don't care about him. Why the hell he can't go anywhere for some days? So that I can live peacefully."

Suddenly she remember about the muffins, shaking head she shrugged all thoughts away and going to move outside when bumped into aadi. "Sorry." Said she look at him in confusion, because his eyes are all red due to crying. Narrowing brows she asks, "Why you are crying? What happened?"

Aadi bit his lips and says, "Sid..sidharth met a very..bad accident. He is in the hospital, i...need to go." Said he rushed towards the car. Sana's eyes are widened in shock, her heart chocked. She is all blank for a some seconds, only his smirk face come in front of her eyes. Taking a breath she run behind aadi and says, "I..want to go please." Nodded he asks her to sit.