Phaasle!!

Check on the new story
.
Ch - 44

Sana woke up after sometimes and find sidharth nowhere around her. Stretching her hand she going to get down from the bed when a voice come, "Stop, you can't walk for at least two days." She turned her face and saw sidharth stand there with a paper. Smiling slightly she says, "Why you leave me alone here? What if i need something?"

He walk few steps towards her and says with a blank face, which actually hide the unknown pain inside him. "I am at home, just a call away. Guards are outside, they would call me whenever you want." Nodded she look at him for some seconds and says, "You are not in the monster mode nor irritating one.. What is in this paper?"

Closing eyes he takes a long breath, when plan it all...thought will be easy but don't know why feels so heavy to tell her all this. How will she react? Maybe happy,..hmm.. obviously she'll be..after all he brought her here forcefully, marry forcefully.. Its going to be her independence day from this hell...from him..

Sana look at him with narrowed brows, she don't know why feel there is something serious..a weird feeling arise inside her. Seeing him stand by closing eyes, he definitely thinks about some matter but what?.. "Sidharth..is there any problem?" He look downward and sit besides her slowly, looking at the paper he says, "We need to talk." Frowning she asks, "Talk about what?"

Waiting for a second he forward the papers towards her, "Look at them first." He try to be normal, try to maintain his monster image because as anyhow need to make her agree. Sana take the papers by colliding brows, not able to understand why feels something is wrong. She look at him and open the paper, her eyes are open widely in shock as soon as she saw them.

Heart almost stopped, everything around her stops, breathe chocked on throat... He give her divorce papers,...she can't able to think for a minute, just staring at the papers without blinking. He look at her with the corner of his eyes, waiting for some response.. Her silence made him more tensed, anxious...why she didn't react.. Gulping saliva he shake her from shoulder with shaking hands.. "Naaz."

She flinched by his touch it bring her back to the senses, and the reality hit her hard... Tears filled on her eyes, he wants to give her divorce, don't want to live with her... Maybe never wants to....this means he didn't love her? Just want to be free from her...she not for a once think about divorce, even at the time when he forcefully marry her.... Why he marry her if didn't want her?

Somehow controlling her tears she look at the other side, as don't want him to see her demise, her pain... "You..want to free from me?" Biting lips he control himself, suddenly start feeling more heavy.. His heart never ever wants her to go away from him for a single second but like always mind has its logical wants.. Completely different from his heart.... Want her to be happy, safe with somewhere, someone..who can give her everything she deserves....

Controlling himself he says, "I just want you to be free from this hell.. I...i can't apologize for whatever i did... But at least make everything fine..... After...sign..signing this di...this papers your all ties will broke with me... And can...get ma...married to someone who can lo...hate you...know what i mean."

As soon as he finished she turn to him in a jerk, what he just said.. She actually not getting anything,, ..he is sorry for all his deeds, that's why want to leave her.. And what the marry thing?... Frowning she asks, "Can you please explain, clearly...by putting actual words what you want to say?"... Her voice has showing, anger, irritation, pain..and the love...that she have for him.....