Restlessness!!!

Ch - 9

Sana is lying on the floor unconscious, blood is oozing out from her head continuously. His eyes are open widely in shock, don't know what but a sudden unknown feeling is filled inside him. Shrugging all thoughts he rushed to her and says by pulling her on his laps, "Naaz open your eyes." He patted her cheeks and shout, "Aadi where are you? Call the doctor.".

Pick her on his arms he lay the unconscious body on bed and says by shaking her, "Fuck naaz, open your eyes." In meantime aadi come there and shock to see the blood everywhere, he mistaken and thought that sidharth is done all this, "What the hell you done with her sidharth?"..

Clenching his jaw sidharth shouts, " Shut the fuck up and call the doctor first. And remember lady doctor." Shaking head in disbelief aadi does the same. With shaking hands he take out his hanky and pressed it on her wound to stop the blood. He don't know why his hands are shaking like this by seeing the blood.

Because he playing with blood every time. Aadi come close to them and says by looking at sidharth, "Doctor is coming in sometimes but why did you hit her like this?" Frowning sidharth groaned in anger, "Are you out of your mind aadi? Why would i hit her? I can never do this with her."

Aadi says in confusion, "Then how did all this happens? "Why you asking questions like idiot aadi? I am with you all the time, how do i know?" Said sidharth in irritation. He don't know why he feel this wired ache inside his body by seeing her like this. Aadi make a pout and twist his lips.

Just than a guard come with the doctor, aadi look at the doctor and says, "Sidharth get aside let doctor check her." He look at the doctor and says, "She should be fine, remember that." Doctor nodded and says after checking her, "You both guys go outside, her temperature is also high. Let check me properly."

Sidharth fisted his hands and says, "Do whatever you want just bring her consciousness back." He move outside with aadi and call that lady cook, "What she have in the whole day?" Asked sidharth. The lady look downward and says in a trembling voice, "N.. nothing, she... refuse to have food."

He squeeze his eyes in anger and says a bit louder, "Then why didn't you inform me before?" Aadi look at him in confusion and asks to the lady calmly, "Did she said anything, why didn't want to have food?" The lady says, "She only said that don't want to have anything now will call me whenever she want."

Sidharth punch the wall in anger and says, "Why she want to get into my nerves all the time? Can't be here quietly by following all rules, have to do something every time. Why so she is stubborn?" Aadi ask the lady to go and says to sidharth, "Because she hate you and second not less than you in attitude."

Turning towards him he says, "Why you taking her side? Remember aadi you are my friend alright and...she is mine. So find some other girl for you." "Ohh hello bhai, i am not thinking about all this. And why are you getting so affecting by her? She is just a thing for you right,."

Gritting his teeth he says by looking at the other side, "Yes, and i always keeping my all things safe. I need to inhale her scent every freaking day, so she need to be fine right." Aadi scratch his head and says, "Sometimes your logics are crossing out from my brain." Sidharth going to say something but keep quite because don't want to argue at the moment.

He give himself the same logic behind his restlessness, that just obsessed with her smell and need to keep that scent safe. But surely not spare her for this careless behaviour, she have to follow the rules.
After some time doctor come outside and says,