Loosing controls!!

Ch - 47

He planned hundred things to keep her away, not getting affect but only the thinking of her being with someone else made his nerves filled with extreme anger... And the rest work is done by the closeness between them, the non existing heart is pumping loudly inside his chest,... The madness of marking her only his, overpowering every damn thinking of him...

How could she think to kiss, hug anyone else, when she is only his... None have the permission to touch her except him... Just then the view of kunal hold her shoulder come which make him more groan, he pinched her nipple over the fabric and bit hard on her lips,..she moaned on his mouth... "Sidaaarrthhhhh... "

But nothing reach to his ears, he sucked the blood from the corner of her lips and start kissing her lips softly but not intended to leave them... She digged her nails on his hand which made him winced.."leave...my ha..hands.." She somehow say between the kiss... Without saying anything he leave her hands and grab neck firmly.. Her hands immediately lost in the depth of his hairs..

She feels numerous butterflies on her stomach, her body set on seething fire by his touch,...she smiles so many times between the kiss by seeing his possessiveness. Knew it always that he can never able to digest the fact of her being with someone else.. If her talks make him too angry then what will happen when he saw her with kunal...

Seems that she is not much far from her mission, his anger, possessiveness, dominance is overpowering his damn logical mind who asks him to go away from him....
Her fingers which caresses his hair, make him more turn on by passing time. Lost completely on her, he left her lips and start sucking and nibbling on the crook of her neck..

She arc her head back unknowingly and give him more access, a loud moan escape from her mouth when bit hard there and start moving his tongue in the place for soothing the pain.. Only one thing is revolving on his mind, heart everywhere that she is his...none can touch her ever... As always no logics works in front of his possessiveness.

But the intense moment soon broke by a knock on the door and sound, "Shehnaaz, can i come inside?" Sidharth open his in a jerk when reality hit him hard.. Closing eyes again he groaned near her neck and pulled back in a rush.. Running fingers on hair he continuously cursing himself inwardly for loosing like this...

Can't able to even look towards her, he feels so embarrassed to facing her.., feeling angry on himself,. Why he can't able to stop himself? This is not right he can't do all this... Sana stare at him and very well understand that what he is thinking.. definitely cursing himself for the beautiful moment...

She can still feels the hit on her cheeks, her whole face turned deep shade of red, lips swollen and the bit mark is clearly visible on her lower lip..about what she didn't have a single idea. Taking a breath she sit on the bed and says, "Yeah, you can..." Sidharth somehow look towards her with the corner of his eyes and widened the eyes.

He heard the door opening and suddenly cover her completely with the quilt... Kunal enter inside and saw sidharth standing near the bed with a frowned face and says, "Actually she has some allergies and don't want you to see her like this." Sana narrowed her brows from inside the quilt and bit her lips...

But soon winced in pain and realized the bit mark, blushing hardly she touch her neck where he bit and thinks, "So monster wants to hide all this love bite marks from kunal.. But how can i let him successful on this?" Kunal look towards sidharth's swollen lips with collided brows just then Sana remove the quilt and says,