Muffins!!

Ch - 4

Sana is checking his pulse through stethoscope, when he smirks and says by keep closing his eyes, "Which perfume do you use ms. Doctor?" Sana startled by his sudden voice and says moving back, "Are you awake?"

He open his olive green eyes slowly and says shaking his head slowly, "Your this freaking smell is awaken me from my deep sleep. Smell is really hard, tell me what perfume do you use? I want to buy the same." Sana roll her eyes and says by taking a breath, "None, i don't like them."

Said she go from there. He lift his lips from one side and says by raising a brow, "Then i have to buy you doctor, ahhh this smell." Said he close his eyes. Sana come out from his room when she bumped with aadi. She look at him in anger, "Don't sent flowers as a thank you from next time and tell this to your crazy friend also."

Said she go from there. Aadi huffs and says, "I told sidharth she is not like others, she looks angry. God knows what he done now?" He enter inside and family find sidharth smelling his own hand. "Are you seriously gone crazy sidharth? What are you doing?"asked aadi.

Tracing finger on his wrist, he filled his nose with the smell and says, " her scent is driving me insane, i want her soon." Aadi shakes his head and says, "What if she deny?" "She can't because i am not asking her. Sidharth shukla didn't take permission, get what he want." He said by taking aadi's phone.

Aadi look at him in confusion and asks, "What are you doing now?" Sidharth place a finger on his lips, asks him to keep quite and said the caller, "Hey, sidharth shukla here. Send me a beautiful platinum bracelet, and wrote shehnaaz,... wait no.. Naaz on it. Till tomorrow i want it."

He cut the call and give the phone to aadi, "Yrr aadi, it's been a complete two days i didn't be with any girl. When did this wound get healed?" Asked sidharth with a questioning face. Aadi sit on the tool besides him and says, "Ask your beautiful doctor."

Sidharth give him an angry look and says, "Dare not to complement her again, only i can say her beautiful or anything like that. Only i can praise her." Aadi raise both brows and says, "You getting possessive for a girl, this is something new."

Sidharth shakes his head and says, "Till i not get what i want, none can come in her life nor praise or touch her. Only i can smell her scent. I am not possessive for her, i am obsessed with her scent which only belongs to me." Aadi look at him and thinks, "This is going to be long and dangerous. He never act like this before."

**
Sana reach home at night and thinking about him by lying on the bed, "I seriously think that he need some psychic help. Completely insane and wired person. He scared me for a second when start talking suddenly while sleeping."

"And what scent? How can someone woke up by the smell of perfume? I never use perfume because have an allergy. Ohhh i wish he leave the hospital soon because i will get mad if he will stay there more. And why the hell i am thinking about him, sleep Sana."

She covered her face with a quilt and turns to sleep. Next morning sana get ready on a black long kurti and grey pants. She tied her hair in a messy bun, applied brown shade on lips and move for the hospital after pack muffins for some patients.

Sidharth is busy with aadi in some discussions about a deal but his mind is still on the thing that why she still isn't here. He wants to inhaled the drug which made him insane. Irritatingly he throw the water jug on the floor and shout, "Why she is still not here? Call her now."