Broken Souls!!!

Ch - 23

Sidharth hit the wall besides her in anger and yells, "Who the hell you are thinking yourself? No one have food in dining table here, and who are you to stopping me eating here in the room? Don't give yourself so much importance muffin, be in your limits. Never forget that i own you and you have to follow my orders."

Anger rushed inside her but she calm herself and says, "No, not anymore. After signing on the marriage papers, i also have the same rights to order you legally. And you have to eat in the dining area with aadi and me. Otherwise.... " She stop and start thinking aadi's words.

Flashback start:

Sana made a confuse face and says, "How will i force him to do dinner and breakfast downstairs and why will he listen to me?" Aadi smiles and says, "Just do what i asks you to, you want to irritate him right. So remember that he hates having food with everyone." Sana shakes her head and says, "Your friend is really a gone case, love darkness, don't want to eat with everyone. What is his problem?"

Aadi look at the other side for some seconds and says, "You just do what i say. First asks him to have dinner with us and when he refuse, you will say that. If he won't listen than you stop eating and not even drink water also." Sana made a o shape mouth and says, "Idiot aadi are you lost it, it doesn't matter to him if i eat ot not."

Aadi shook his head and says, "Trust me sana, i am not idiot aadi. It is matter to him and i know that very well. You just do what i say and see the magic." Sana roll her eyes and says, "Don't forget aadi what he done to me, you are also there. If i die one day than also he never bother. He is a monster." Aadi nodded and says, "Fine let's see, who is correct? Me or you? Do as I say, think it's as a challenge dear sister."

"Even your monster friend looses in front of me, i never loose any challenge. Done." Said sana by folding hands near chest. Aadi smiles and murmurs, "I want you to win."

Flashback end:

Sidharth move close to her and asks, "Otherwise what? Are you threatening me muffin?" Sana gulped her saliva and says by looking at the other side, "No, i am just saying that if you don't go downstairs for dinner than i will not eat and drink anything." Said she left a breath out and look at him with the corner of eyes. Sidharth stare at her face for a second and says by moving towards the closest.

"Hhaah, and do you think i care? If yes, then you are highly mistaken darling, i don't care do whatever you want to do." He take out his clothes and move to the washroom. Sana stomped her feet and murmurs, "I told you aadi, he is a monster. Hun,...but if I'll eat now, then this monster will make fun of me. At least i should wait for two days."

Taking a long breath she lay on the couch  and sleep by cover her face. Sidharth come out after sometimes, he shakes his head by looking at her and call someone to bring food for him after sitting on the bed. Sana can heard everything, as she is not sleeping. He deliberately say loudly because want her to heard and react.

After sometimes a maid come with food, and leave after keeping it in front of sidharth. He look at her and says, "Ammm.. Delicious, what a dinner." Sana cursing him under breath, she very well understand his tactics but never let him win. Now it's a challenge between monster and muffin. Clenching eyes tightly she try to sleep.