Forgiveness!!

Do check on the new story...

Ch - 34

Sidharth made a weird face and lay down half on the bed by rest his head on bedpost. Sana grab his phone and says, "Unlock your phone." He does that and asks, "Which Story you gonna read?" She again pass him the phone to unlock and says, "What's the secret you are hiding in your phone?" He passes her the phone and says, "Not your business muffin, related to my work."

Rolling eyes she open some genres and says, "What about a love story?" "No.. I want hate story and dont use that word." Said sidharth in a bit anger on his voice. She narrowed her brows in confusion but didn't  drag the topic further, as its been only minute they become friends. She thinks to go slowly and says, "Ohk... See i read any story but promise will not use the opposite of hate."

She look at him for answers, he think something and nodded in yes. Without telling him she choose a love story, which is one of her favourites, she didn't use the word love not for a once. He at first showed disinterested but soon unknowingly evolved in the story and didn't when learned his head over Sana's shoulder. She feel him close but didn't react as he is too much engrossed in the story.

At near the end of second part of the story he snatched the phone from her hand and says, "I don't want you to read further. I hate the male character a lot how could she just forgive him after what he does to her? And others?" Smiling Sana look at him and says, "Yes he does, actually very wrong that one could not easily forgive him. But he changed also, for her... Maybe he start all things for win a bet, disclose their personal moments to other, make fun of her... But he changed after start really feels for her..."

"Do all possible things so that she can't able to know about the bet, tell her all mistakes he done in past. And he hate her,.." Sidharth look at her in shock when she says, "You only told me not to use that word, so i just use the opposite. Its possible to forgive one, when you can see the change on him and specially when you hate him." He frowns and says, "Still, what he does to her is unforgettable."

She look at him and says, "Almost half of the readers hate the male character in this book but still in ending they are together. Their relationship looks imperfect, puzzled, poisoning to others but still they are lost, not be the one, or happy from inside without each other. His intentions was never wrong for her just their timings or fate was wrong. The sparks she share with him not with anyone, only she can handle him on his worst."

"And only because of her, he changed himself. They are imperfect for the world but perfect with each other." He engrossed in his own thinking for some time, she poke his shoulder when he says, "Do you able to forgive me, after what i did to you?" She narrowed her brows and look at the other side, his question made her confused. In story the girl forgive him because both love each other. And here none of them have these feelings , he not even want to heard that word.

But the fact is, she doesn't hate him anymore. Whatever he did, and he is,...there's a reason for all this, which she don't know. He himself suffering for some reason, but never try to harm her or defame her in front of anyone. Although unintentionally protect her from vikrant's trap. And now there's a relationship between them, which is friendship. She already owed to bring him back from the darkness and will do.

He look at her lost in thinking, and take her silence in other way. His heart shrink by the thought that she will never forgive him, still hate him. Then why do all friendship act, why this drama of taking care? When she'll hate him, which is justified. Because he destroyed her life, and now wants her to be free but can't.... Can't let her go away, one reason is her safety and other is still unknown to him.