Discussion..

Ch - 67

Sana stroke his stubble and says with a smirk, "I love to taking advantage of someone all the time." Their upper naked bodies collide against each other again set the atmosphere on fire, desires are starting to overpowering them, he moves his one hand down and says by rubbing his thumb between her inner thighs, "Then this advantage game will gonna be fun darling."

She moans slowly by closing her eyes and says, "I am already loving this fun." Smirking he rolled her on the bed in a jerk and says by wriggling her twins, "This is going out of control we should stop, you are already sore." She cupped his face and says, "I am perfectly fine. Don't think much and it's our honeymoon, we should...." She stops in the middle and bit her tongue for blabbering like this."

Grinning he licked on her cleavage and says, "We should what muffin?" She closes her eyes and says, "N..nothing..get up I need to take a shower." He bit on her birthmark which causes her to moan loudly and says, "I think we should do the thing, that you think we should do." Getting up he pulled her in his arms and says by walking towards the washroom, "Let's take a shower."

Things are completely changing between them, from how they met for the first to how they live now. None of them ever imagined a life together, with full of only love and happiness like this. Indeed they had to fight with so many hurdles for all this, in which her role is the most important one. She keeps patience, welcoming his harsh actions...

Because know well that he does all this also for her, for keeping her safe... That his love, he may be loved her before she realised but for taking it out in a good way or give him the confidence to accept all she absolutely plays the main role. He loves her, she loves him. They just keep their feet on the stage of relationships, the marriage might have crossed three months.

But their two are lost in fighting with insecurities, now after bridging all stages they enter the beautiful stage where they only cherish the endless love. The precious moments, until the future, give them any other obstacles to fight with...

Sana stand in front of the wardrobe, strolling his clothes with a pout, he loves everything about her but this pout of her is something that is like a cherry on a butterscotch cake. Smiling he wrapped his hands around her waist from the front and says by putting his head over her. This height difference between them is love.....

It makes her always near the heart physically also, "What is this pout for?" Sana put her hands above him which is rested on her tummy and says, "You seriously need to go shopping." Narrowing brows he pecks on her cheeks and asks, "Why? I never really do the shopping, just ordered it." She nodded and says, " Hmm...I forget that am standing with Sidharth the mafia..."

Sighing he turns her towards him and says, "Yes you are right. And this will be the truth for our entire life., so if you want to buy anything just make a call you will have it." Narrowing brows she says by taking out a shirt from his clothes, "So we can never go to any normal shopping or dates? Any kind of roaming on streets like normal couples?"

He strolled down his shorts and says, "We are not normal naaz, I think you that?" He takes a t-shirt and departs from there, not interested in talking about something, at this moment. Left out a breath she wears the shirt by murmuring, "Monster Shukla is back on his own self." she knows what he is? Maybe not clearly know the kind of work he does.

By the word mafia, she just knows as watch in movies, the don type of people from whom all are scared. They are dangerous, like he is..not for her but others... They do kill people but in this, she trusts him that he can't kill any innocent and not all are. There is a cruel beast like vibrant exist... But why he run away like this? She needs to talk with calm because he is in a monster mood.