Our Island!!

Check on the new story... ❤

Ch - 60

Someone open the door after sometimes, as sidharth pressed the bell. Sana look at that hostess with a smirks and engulfed more into him. Sidharth give her a confuse smile and asks, "Tell her, whatever you wanna have?" She draw patterns on his chest, without knowing that her little action make him loosing his control.

"Something cheezy, spicy, tasty, and sweet also but not at all healthy." Closing eyes he he takes a breath and says, "Today your doctor side is not in work., otherwise you'll order something like soup." That lady look at both with pissed reaction because they just forget about her existence and got busy in themselves..

Sana look at her and says with a smirk, "Bring items which has the things that i just mentioned. You can leave." Nodded she roll her eyes and go from there, "kindly close the door." Said sana from back. Sidharth asides her hair strands behind and says, "You start behaving like me, is this the effect of me darling?"

She squeezed his both cheeks and says, "I am just adapting some things from my monster husband." Smiling slightly he nodded in no and says, "Then i must say that its not a good idea.. I never want you to be like me. You are a beautiful angel, don't need to be a monster." Sighs she cupped his face and says, "This monster has so many good things on him, which he just don't want to see."

He look into her eyes and says, "But might be sometimes, this monster can't prove good for her." Narrowing brows she huffs, not able to understand why he always go on the same thing.. Why he is so insecure about himself? Shaking head she says, "This monster is the only best thing she have in her life. And she knows very well that this monster can never harm her."

He run fingers on her hair and says, "But this monster always looses his all control in anger, can't able to believe in himself at that time. What if he hurt her in anger, and she left him?" She stare deeply into his olive ones for sometimes and says, "He did hurt her, so many times.. But she never chooses to leave him nor she'll ever choose that."

"And one more thing is that, he also loose his controls in front of her. She knows it very well that she effects the monster more than anything else in the world." Said she rest her head near his heart. Smiling he peck on her head and says, "It's really a miracle for the monster to having his muffin in life."

"Which he fear to loose.. The reason he never let that emotions come is..its also bring the emotion of fear with them. And now he is so scared to loose her.." Lifting head she peck on his forehead and says, "Monster knows that his muffin will never loose any challenge.. So it's a challenge from her side that none can apart her from him ever. .. Not even death."

He hit her head slightly and says, "Why you always talking nonsense? Never dare to use that word again naaz." Smiling she says by ruffling his hair, "Only if you promise to say those words.." Frowning he made her sit on the bed and says, "You know do whatever you want to do... I am not interested in talking with you."

He take his Mac book and go outside by rolling eyes on her. Sana slam her forehead and cursed herself for pissing him off.. Huffing she get down and follow him, coming out she look around and find him sitting on the sofa engrossed in his work. She look at the hostess who come outside with a tray of food and going to move towards sidharth...

Frowning she rush to her and says by standing in front of her in a loud voice, "Do you take all this for me?" She narrowed her brows and says, "Yes..and for sir also." She look at sidharth by the corner of her eyes and says, "Do one thing, take out my food from here.. I am not feeling like eating."