Who knows the game better!!

Ch - 20

Sidharth move to her room, take out a night suit for her and coming out just then aadi come in front of him. He look at his hand then asks with a smirks, "What is my mafia friend doing here, with clothes in hand?" Sidharth roll his eyes and going to move after aside him but he come in front of him again and says, "What is the matter bro? Tell me if you want to go to your wife."

Giving him a stern look sidharth says, "Shut up, first i am not dying to go to her but still i give your answers. I am just coming to get her some clothes because she can't walk. Fall on the floor mistakenly and sprain her leg, that's it. And stop grinning like this if you don't want me to break your jaw."

Aadi put a finger on mouth and says, "All the best bro for your married life, looks like its not going to be easy for you." He roll his eyes and says, "Said this to your new born sister, she need this more than me." Said he sighs and go from there. Aadi chukles and says, "Don't know who need this, but one thing is clear that i am going to enjoy this."

As soon as sana heard his footsteps, again hold her leg and making a crying face. Coming inside he move near her and says by throwing the clothes on her face, "Don't make this a habit, i am not going to do all this daily. And walk carefully from the next time, i am in the balcony. Call me once you done." He take out a packet of cigarettes from drawer and move to the balcony by close the door n curtains.

Sana twist her lips in anger and murmurs, "Don't make this a habit, hun bada aaya mafia. Can't he give me the clothes properly, what's the need of throw it on my face. Just wait and watch monster, swear i will irritate you like hell now. And why the hell he took whole packet of cigarettes, does he want to die or what? Seriously insane."

Sidharth standing outside by putting hands on the railing and puffing cigarettes, which is normal for him. There's no limit of his smoking and drinking. "I can't being normal or soft to her. She already didn't afraid from me and if this is continue than she will never. I can't loose in front of her, never ever loose any challenge."

"I need to be ruff with her but...." He says after a pause, "Whenever i try to, she start making those faces and specially her teary eyes which i can't resist. From the very first day when i bring her here, those tears pinching inside my heartless heart, everytime i look at the other side or maintaining my same stern face but...."

"A havoc is create inside me which i don't know why nor i want to know. Because i never want this, and whatever the reason behind all this i need to stop it. Need to away from her that puppy face, because resisting that is not possible for me. And now whenever she called my name i was hypnotized like a idiot fool. This is the reason that now i have to put fucking lights on my room."

"Why she has a problem with my room, i don't like lights, brightness,. I am a devil and prefer my darkness." He smashed the last cigarette from the packet and says, "I also need to show her now that i am devil, she have to be afraid from me. Now just wait and watch muffin, get ready for the beast."

Sana change her dress and going to call him but stop and smirks, "Why should i call him? Actually because of the pain i forget and sleep. And he wait whole night outside." Smiling she take the quit and turns to sleep. Sidharth wait for her to call, he think she takes time because of the sprain leg. But when its been too late he knock the balcony door, having no response from inside he slide the curtains slowly.