Syrup.

From here the honeymoon chapters starts, no twists, turns for some days .. Only romance in the air.... I know not being so regular in these days but the schedule is really hard,..finding seven hours for writing is not getting easy..but i will try to give updates whenever i can.. Regular hi try karungi..

Ch - 63

Sana start measuring the stuffs for baking, she pour some of it in a bowl and says, "Pass me the butter?" Sidharth who is still staring at his little panda, who standing by wearing his clothes..nodded and says by passing it to her, "You are making me work at a kitchen, that's really something appreciable."

Smiling she stir the mix and says, "You are the one who said, that only i can make you do anything.. Pass the chocolate syrup." Raising one brow he open the can and says by keep it in front of her, "Absolutely right," Tracing one finger on her face he says breathing over her neck, "Because you have the key to access over me., just the way i have on your increasing heartbeats."

Closing eyes she bend her neck slightly to one side when he placed his wet lips on the nape of her neck, "Sidharth. . Let me do the work....don't you want to have them?" Smiling he move to her back and says by sliding fingers on her both arms, "This time i am more eager to have something else."

Biting lips she pour the syrup and says, "I think you have to wait for that right now." He hold her hand and says by stiring the batter, "So in that case one thing which you know very well i can get whatever i want.."  he slid the t shirt from her shoulder by using his teeth and bit there... "Aahhh.... "....

licking the place and he says, "See i have you.." Arching her head back she says by controlling her moan which causes because of his tongue which keep rolling on the nape of her neck, "Sidharth i need to put it on the cups,.." Smirking he dip his two fingers on the chocolate syrup and says by spread it on her neck, "I decided to eat this chocolate muffin, first."

He slid his one hand on her belly button and start sucking the syrup from her neck, the controlled moan left out from her mouth when he enter his hand inside the shirt and start making circles near her navel. Groaning he turn her towards him in a jerk, grab her waist and says by made her sit on the slab, "The idea of moaning will not go well naaz."

The next action on him is made her eyes, mouth open widened in shock, throat almost chocked..feeling like having a sudden explosion inside her stomach. , After tore down her T-shirt he stare at her with eyes full of desires who is sitting in front of him on black inner which making his body run under fire....

He move near her by asiding those sexy legs and says, "You are so freaking hot than my imagination, muffin." She move a little back by placing her both hands on the table and says, "You.. Imagined me like this?" He bend down over her and says by nuzzling his nose on her throat, "You can't even guess in how many ways i imagined you baby.. Let's just not talk about them  ..for now."

Taking the can he poured it on her shoulder, and stare at the syrup which slides down by caressing her birthmark and lost on her alluring cleavage.. He placed his lips on her and whispers by grabbing her waist, "I want the first time to make special but let's have some fun before that... Some which can excites us more..."

Breathing heavily she take some stuff from the slab and says, "Then its should be equal like always,." Smiling he look down and when she cut his T-shirt with a scissors.. Pulling him more close so that the syrup could rub against his built bare body, she trace fingers on his tattoo.. He stare the sexiest grin on her face and says, "Now when we are in equal, let me finish my desert..."