Game on!!

Ch - 17

Next morning sana's sleep broke with a  headache because of crying last night. Holding her head she sit on the bed and groans, "Ahh..my head.... Ammaa." She first open her eyes slightly but suddenly open it widely in shock by seeing herself on the bed, last remember that she fell asleep on the floor then how did she come here?

Frowning she look at the quilt and start biting her lips in confusion, "Is there any ghost living in monster's house? She pauses for some seconds then says, " Yes.. maybe this is the reason that, everything is dark here. Fuck..... " Suddenly her facial expressions change into a scary one, she turn her gaze all around the room. Just then someone open the door and she flinched in fear.

Here sidharth didn't able to sleep whole night, he never thought about this marriage stuff ever and now suddenly he himself declare his marriage with a girl, whose action start effecting him badly. And he just hate this too freaking much, don't want any kind of emotion to develop inside him, not any single emotion except his anger.

She call him monster, yes he is actually a one. And he himself made this identity, people scared here by only his name, he is the devil who live on his own made hell. Now she will also have to live here, because he can't let her go away from him, whether reason could be his obsession, stubbornness or something else that he still don't know.

Shrugging all thoughts he darted towards the washroom, anyway today is his so called wedding and he also have to face the stubbornness of his would be wife. As he know she will not get ready easily. After taking a shower he get ready by wearing as always a black shirt from the shelf of so many black shirts with a grey pant. Setting his hair properly he move towards her room.

In his way he closed his eyes and huffs because now he have to face the person whom he keep avoiding after the marriage announcement. Seeing his face he can easily says that a bombard of questions coming on his way. The person is none other than his best friend and sana's new born brother aadi.

Folding hand near his chest aadi blocked his way and asked by raising his one brow, "I only asked you who she is? Never thought that you could announce something like this. I mean, like seriously,.. You guys going to get married today, i... Like... What the hell is this? Bro i thought that you both would take gf bf step first, but you hit a sixer and come to direct marriage. I am still in shock, do you lo.."

Before he could complete the word, sidharth hold his collar and says by gritting his teeth, "Aadi stop there, dare not to utter that word again." Aadi mentally slap himself for said all this directly, because he first want him to say this. He hold sidharth from shoulder and says, "Sorry, it's just slip by mistake. But why this marriage?"

"Do you want her to be labeled again by that identity?" Said sidharth by leaving him. Aadi look to the other side. "I hope you get your all answers. Now can you go and check the arrangements of your friend's wedding because he have to handle a child who is going to irritate him to no end. Adi chuckles and go after tapping his shoulder.

Taking a deep breath he open the door of her room and narrows his brows by seeing her jumped in fear on the bed. His narrowing brows soon turns into a smirking one, walking towards the bed he says, "Not bad mrs. To be shukla, you start fulfilling my wishes. I am impressed baby."

Sana widened her eyes first, he hated to sound his. She need some seconds to understand that what actually he is trying to, and clenching her jaw as soon as she come to know the reason behind his smirk. Sitting on her knees she says, "Come out from your dream land, mr. Monster shukla. I will never fulfill any of your wishes."..