Badalte haalat!!

Ch - 40

Sana try to remove her hand from his hold and yells, "Sidharth leave my hand, and what you said? Wife? Hhaha..try some better jokes from next time. Now leave my hand its hurt, or you feel good by hurting me..  It's your favourite time pass after all,right?." He left her hand and look at her with confusing frown, mixed with hurt emotions.

Why she said all this? He can never think about hurt her, not intentionally at least... Yes do things in past, he knows his mistakes and still cursing himself for all whatever he did. Because if he never bring her here, nothing will start, but now he can't let her go.. It's not safe for her, already done a big mistakes by addressed her as his wife in front of everyone.

But now, after all good times he spent with her, not for a  single moment think to hurt her anyhow.. She is perfectly fine in the morning, than what happened suddenly? Sana get down from the bed when again feel dizziness and sit. He look at her and says by pushing her on the bed, "You want to fight with me, do then but first lay here quietly... You need put some food inside your stomach first, for arguing with me."

He covered her from the quilt and move outside. She doesn't want to be near him, because whenever saw his face all those talks and what he would do with that Lady, come in her mind. And it hurts more because her idiot heart still think about him, which feeling bad to talk with him like this. But can't able to forget what he did and may be again do in future.

And why he show all this care, if in reality he doesn't give a damn about her. . ..
Here sidharth move to the kitchen for the second time, and again for her. He look at jiya and asks, "Do you know, What's that yucky food that naaz made for me daily?" Jiya grinned at him, never saw their boss asking for food recipes.. He narrowed his brows and says, "I can give you a permanent leave for grinning. Do you want?"

She nodded in no and says, "I know, wait for sometimes i will made it.." Nodded he stand near the slab and asks her after thinking something, "Yesterday, after i leave..how many times naaz come out of her room?" She make the food and says, "Not for a once, last i saw her before your leave." Colliding brows he says, "But she is in her room, when i left.."

Nodded in no jiya says, "I was going to take some stuffs from store room, when saw her near the stairs and then she move outside also." He scratch his head and asks, "Are you sure? Saw her before i left?" She serve the food and says, "Almost sure.. Sorry sir, from next time I'll check on everything." He take the tray from her hand and says, "Hmm..it will be better for your job.."

Sana trying to get up, but feels so weak.. Its not difficult for her to understand that she is not fine, she didn't remember anything after falling unconscious.. Who saw her? What happened? Her thoughts broke by the click sound of the door.. Aadi enter with a soft face and asks by coming near her, "How are you feeling now Sana?" She remember the time when aadi fought with him for her..

He is truly her lost brother, smiling she says, "Fine..actually not so fine... What happened last night?" Aadi check on her temperature and says by sitting on the bed, "First you tell me, how you fall unconscious on the balcony? And why doesn't have any food whole day? Han..you are a doctor right but so irresponsible towards your health."

Sana made a sad pout and says, "Now you also don't start with your lecturing session." He narrowed his brows and asks, "Who else scolded you?" "Me, or who have the guts to go in front of stubborn muffin." Said sidharth by entering with the food tray which is shocking for both aadi and Sana. Aadi rub his eyes and says by shaking his head, "Am i imagining sidharth brining food? Miracle.."