Fear.

CH - 73

Sana's eyes are widened in shock, her long eyelashes are refuse to blink. She knows what he do, but never imagine that she has to experienced someone like this, knew he kills people but this scenario of him torturing someone is wring her heart from inside.

She can't able to see his face, but the blood on his hand, the knife that fell on the floor which is covered with blood. And the most heart wrenching one is she can clearly saw the face of that man, which is filled with blood. His yelling does not drop a single effect on Sidharth's ears, not even his hands are shaking in all this.

She knew he is ruthless but is he really that cruel? Is the other's pain didn't even reach his ear? She is not scared of blood, it's also come in her profession. But she never thought to harm anyone in her entire life. The continuous blood flow from the wound is made her heart ached. For now, suddenly she forgets about everything except the treatment of her wound.

She tries to jerk aadi's hand and says, "Leave my hand aadi, i...I need to stop his blood flow." Sidharth clenched his eyes in anger, in irritation... don't know on whom he is angry, maybe himself. The thought that she saw all this is making him lose his mind, he tells her for the very first time that never thinks about this place.

This is something which he never wants to come in front of her. He doesn't understand how, why she came here? And now she wants to treat this man, whom he just tortured a few minutes ago. this almost stops his mind from working. Here the huge difference between them arise again, he kills people and she loves to treat them.

No matter how much they love each other, how their souls are completely connected but they are different. He doesn't want this man to treat by her, he can't let his enemies see the soft side of his wife. She saw everyone by her own beautiful heart but this is not the reality.

But he also knew how stubborn she is, no but this time he doesn't want to listen to any of her stubbornness. The place is his dark place where only the monster sidharth lives, he can't let her come here again and decides anything. She is not meant for this place, have to understand a few things.

The man looks at sana and to taking advantage of this situation, he starts yelling, "Mam please save me...he..he is going to kill me. I didn't do anything wrong." Sana's eyes welled up by seeing someone helplessly begging for his life in front of her.

His helplessness is killing her, no matter how strong she shows or being in front of all but inside it a kind, the soft heart is live. A normal human being whose heart drop by seeing someone in slight pain and here she experienced something beyond imagination, her stomach feels crunched from inside.

Sidharth clenched his jaw in anger, everything he hates all happening in front ot him. This evil man is dragging her in his evil works by using the evil mind him. He grabs his neck by digging nails inside his skin, eyes turned bloodshot red, veins popping out from his neck because of clenching jaw.

"Aadi I said take her away from here, now..." Yelled sidharth in his dangerous voice by turning his neck slightly at back. The red olive orbs met with her brown wet ones, which grew bigger in shock by saw the bloodstains on his face, he looks like a ruthless monster. She never imagines in her wildest dream to see him in this way.

In reality, she never thought or discuss much of his mafia works, not put pressure to imagine things. Aadi pulled sana back by grabbing her both shoulders which bring her back in her senses, "No...no please don't. I need to treat him aadi..please." Whimpered sana by try to jerk his hand.