Attractions/ Effects!!

Ch - 21

Sidharth keep his palm near eyes and says, "What is wrong with you? Put the curtains back and lock the door." Sana turns to him and says, "What? No, morning sunlight is very good for us, it kills the bacteria and you know what my mumma says that it also bring positive energy in our lives. And wait...why you are behaving like, that you are a vampire and this sunlight will burn you?"

Sidharth continuously makes a not interested face when she give him the benefits of sunlight, but after heard the last sentence he narrows his brows and says, "Are you out of your mind, which i have a doubt that it is there or not. But seriously vampire?" She folded her hands near chest and says, "Listen, i have a very intelligent mind. Don't forget that i am a doctor and you need to study very hard for this."

"That's what i am saying, you transfer your whole mind on the books and now stand in front of me with zero brain. Just cover the curtains i don't like brightness." Said sidharth by getting down from the bed. Sana twist her lips and says, "But i love it, and anyway today you have to put lights on the room. So this is also not a big deal and i am staying in this room, then it is needed to clean all the bacterias."

Said she smiles at him and move to the balcony. Sidharth taking deep breaths to calm himself and move outside the room by locking it. He call some servants and asks to transfer sana's all things to his room, said he again come back to the room and move to the washroom. Sana inhaling the fresh air and look all around the balcony and place.

She roll her eyes to the balcony and says, "This also need to be change, hmmm." Looking at the back yard she smiles by shaking her head, as there's not a single flower only perfectly shaped grass. "This man is seriously have some issue with brightness or beautiful things. Everything is so dull here, not look a single percent less than hell."

Said sana turns to go when her eyes fall on the cigarette packet at the dustbin, she narrows her brows and says, "Is he mad or what? He emptied the whole packet last night, surely has a death wish. Why he himself playing with his health?" She taking a breath and says, "Leave it, i don't care. ... Actually i do care because I am a doctor." Said sana after a pause.

Huffing she move inside the room and collided her brows by seeing some maids come there with her dresses and arrange everything in the closet. She called one and asks, "Who told you all to do this?" "None can enter inside my room without my permission muffin." Said sidharth by come out from the washroom. Sana just roll her eyes and sit on the bed, he sat on the couch with his Mac book.

They gone after setting everything, sana get up and says by moving towards the closet, "Smoking is injurious to health." He lift his eyes towards her by raising one brows and says, "Are you talking with me or murmuring on yourself?" Twisting lips sana move to the closest and start picking some dress without saying anything to him.

Turning she suddenly bumped into a hard wall, which is actually not a wall,. Looking upward she saw him and says, "Wh.. What are you doing here?" Bending down he filled his nose with her addictive scent and whispers near ear, "You break rules baby since morning by not giving me answers of my question and twisting your lips to me. So here i am going to break my rule."

Before she could say something he bit her cheeks and suck the place, she winced by closing her eyes, heart stop beating at that moment. Whole body is stiffed like stone, she is still not able to understand the unknown behaviour of her own body, again her face turns beetroot red which she hates the most.