Someone..

Ch - 54

A new day brings new brightness on their lives, next morning sunlight spread all over the room through window which was kept open by sana. Sidharth flinched his eyes and cover it with his palms, its not his habit to be in this much of light in the morning.. Blinking eyes rapidly he open it and experienced the most beautiful view of his life...

Which he wants to see every day,..sana is sleeping there with parted lips, her beautiful angelic face is glowing because of sunlight, brown hair scattered on her face. Smiling he asides her hair strands which disturbing his view, he caresses her cheeks and whispers, "I should be thankful to that man, who shoot me that day."

"And i fell into your hospital, otherwise will miss this beautiful view of the most prettiest doctor in world... Thank you so much for coming in my barren life, for giving a shade to hide...for being my knight in the shining armour.." Moving forward he peck on her parted lips, when she says, "I don't need your thanks,..you still not reply to my proposal. I want to hear those words."

Pulling back he look at her from top to bottom and says, "I just noticed that you're still on the red saaree,.. Yesterday you asked what i am feeling, right? By saw you in this." He asks by tracing finger near her top strip, gulping saliva she bit her lips in nervousness..

Suddenly all her boldness gone and she start feeling that the little heart is blasting inside. She is going to say something when he placed a wet kiss on her throat which make her hold him tightly from shoulder. "Now i can show you, what i am feeling." He whispered near her ear which sending chills to her spine.

He placed his one hand on her bare stomach and start nuzzling his nose on the crook of her neck and shoulder.. She bit her lips in order to control the moan and unknowingly arch her head back by giving him more space.. He drawing patterns on her stomach from his fingers and keep sucking and nibbling on her neck..

She clutched his arm when he bit on her birthmark and licking the place for soothing the pain, both the bodies rubbing each other setting the bed at fire.. His one hand move to her back and untied the strings which causes her breath stuck on throat.. Bending a little down he start nuzzling on her cleavage....

"Your every inch of body feels like a addictive drug to me.." He whispered and move down by removing her saare, he placed his cold lips on her belly button.. causing a moan left from her mouth which she controlling from long time. "You are shivering under my touch muffin."

He said by rubbing his lips on her skin, sidharth's voice bring her back to the world. Frowning she pushed him aside and says, "You are very smart, divert my mind from all this." Colliding brows he asks, "Divert? From what?" She make an angry pout and says, "You still not confess mr. Not so monster shukla."

He look to the other side smiling and says by again turns towards her, "What confession you are talking about mrs. Muffin shukla." She made an o shaped mouth and says by folding hand near chest, "Are you not going to say those three magical words? Don't you dare to think like that sidharth."

Licking the corner of his lips he stare at her with his intense olives and says, "I don't know about which magical words you are thinking, only know one thing that...by sitting like this in front of me you are making damn turned on darling,... So just go and change or else i don't know what will do.."