Little Jealousy!!

Check on the new story..
Ch - 59

Next morning sana get ready by wearing a blank hoddie with joggers and look at her dear husband who is sleeping on his back by forget about the thing that they have to leave. Sighing she move near him and says, "Sidharth wake up, we need to leave in an hour.." Groaning he open his one eye and says, "There's no hard and fast rules for me baby, come let's sleep for some more time."

Rolling eyes she pulled the quilt away from him and says, "Don't do drama sidharth, if you'll not get up then i am going alone." He looks at her by opening his eyes slightly and says, "You get more stubborn at this time, muffin." Making a pout she says, "Ahh... come now i am starving also.. I feeling like having something tasty." She thought.

Smiling he jump from the bed and says by cupped her face, "Then tell jiya whatever you wanna have, till i get ready." He peck on her forehead and darted towards the washroom. Sana look herself on the mirror last time and move downstairs by grabbing his guitar with her. Coming she find aadi sitting on the living area and talking with someone.

Smirking she move towards him and says by peeping inside the phone, "Hlw zoya." Zoya smiles and says, "Good morning sana, you look hot in black.. All the best for your honeymoon." Narrowing brows she look at aadi, control the unwanted blush on her face and says, "There's nothing like this, aadi is just talking nonsense.. Don't believe in his baseless talks."

Zoya wink at aadi and says to sana with a smile, "Ohhh.. Then why are you blushing?" Rolling eyes sana says, "I think zoya you should talk with sidharth about this." Both aadi and sana look at her expression and starts laughing.. She roll her eyes and says, "Ohk fine guys, he also don't like me so much..."

They cut the call after a little talk, aadi point towards two bags and says, "Here's your bags. Every thing is there what you told and the rest preparations are also done, i informed the men's there... They will help you in everything and if find any problem than call me." Sana nodded smiling and says, "Thank you idiot aadi." "It's alright, stupid sana." Said aadi with a chuckle....

"I am ready." Said sidharth by coming towards them in a black t-shirts and jeans. Sana gulped her saliva by seeing her handsome hunk and his hot walk, he never back off in making her heart beats go crazy. Sidharth look at her staring, smirking he go in front of her and says by give a quick peck on lips, "Done, or you want to stare more."

Sana widened her eyes and look at aadi, who shook his head and go by saying, "Sidharth atleast look the single people around you." She again look to him and says, "Why did you kiss me in front of him?" Smiling he pulled her close by grabbing her waist and says, "I can repeat in front of anyone..baby."

They all have their breakfast, naaz have her spicy food and made sidharth feed his boring salads. This is something which he loves most out of everything, when she feed him with all of her love,.... Now its also become his fucking obsession to taste food by her hand. Without this its feels tasteless..

Post breakfast they bid aadi bye and leave. Sidharth hug him tightly and says, "Take care of yourself." "You both also." Said sidharth and settled inside the car. Both move to airport and leave from his private jet. Sana look around the place, this is for the first time she is going to travel privately like this..

It's quite a big place,.. They are crossing from something looks like living room, a small bar counter is situated in one side, two beautiful hostess for serving which make sana groan, she look at him who is busy on phone and asks, "Do you travel from this always?" He hummed without looking at her and open the door of their bedroom.