Challenge!!!

Ch - 7

Sana stand there look at his face with  trace of no emotion, but which no one knows that a volcano running inside her. She is all broken, her heart, respect everything is crashed by him. What the hell he think of himself? For satisfying his own fucking ego, he destroys the whole life of a person.

How easily he crushed her life under his feet. Is he really so heartless, that someone's screams, pain didn't reach till him. At first she thought that he is psycho needs a treatment but no... he is a bloody criminal for her now.

But still out of all that she is not scared of him, because he already done a lot with her and now she can only expect something worst than this. She will never bend down in front of him, no matter from what extent he goes.

Sidharth look at her staring at him with a kind of emotionless face but her deep brown eyes completely shows a hate for him. He divert his gaze to the other side and says by dangerously coming closer to het face, "Put those beautiful eyes down muffin, show me some fear."

Sana says without blinking, "Your bad luck because this will never going to happen." Gritted his teeth he clenched her jaw and groans, "I already said, dare not to give me this attitude. You don't what can i do with you?" Sana smirks and says, "I know you can do the worst, this is what i am except from you."

"Just do for what you take me here in this room, but noted one thing mr. Shukla you can never see the fear in my eyes." Fisting his hand he leave her in such a force that she fall on the bed. Coming towards her he put his on leg on the edge of bed and says by bending towards her, "It's your luck naaz, that i never force on anyone."

"But don't be so happy muffin because, no matter that i will never touch you but surely show you the hell. One day you would be shaking in fear, note my words." Sana breaths heavily and says, "Then you are highly mistaken mr. Shukla."

Moving more closer he inhaled her scent and whispers, "Challenge accepted baby." Said he roll eyes on her and leave from there by closing the door in a thud. Sana squeezed her eyes tightly, the drop of tears that somewhere stuck start flowing vigorously.

She joined her knees together and start crying loudly but the sound is not going out of the room. Whole visions of him meeting her till destroying her life in coming in front of her, the way her mother requesting in front this devil monster and he heard, see the whole Scarenio like a stone. She stare at the room which is quite big but feels not less than a cage for her.

Sidharth moving towards his room with an stern face when aadi come in front of him and says, "Done, for what you keep her here?" He glare at him and says, "Stop there aadi, i am not doing anything with her and yes i get what i want... Her.... I want her, and now she is mine."

Aadi shakes his head and says, "Her mother is crying for her in the hospital and family also coming from Punjab." He roll his eyes and says, "Then sent them a message that, don't need and try to find their daughter if want her alive. And i am hell frustrated, so kindly send someone in the guest room. I am waiting there."

Said he darted to the guest room and settled on the bed, rubbing his hand on face he says, "I will not let you win this challenge muffin, you need to scared from me like the everyone does. I want to see that fear in your eyes also and will make sure that it happens soon. Ready to bear the hell baby."

Opening his blazer he throw it to one corner, just then a women enter in the room. Wearing a dress which highly reach to her mid thighs, cleavage is clearly visible. Standing there with a seductive look , "Can i come?" He roll his eyes and nodded his head. Coming towards him she sat on his lap, when he pushed her on the floor and says,

"Don't you dare to sit there, i hate when sluts like you sit on my lap or try to touch me so just keep your hands off. Never forget that, .....actually doesn't matter because i am not going to see you again. Now get up and come here." Nodded the girl stand and start opening her clothes.

Sana's eyes are still open and staring at the ceiling, dried tear marks are scattered in all over her face., "You bring me here sidharth shukla, buy me, destroy my life but trust me the fear you wants to saw in my eyes i will never show you that. Never let you win this challenge."

"You can buy me but not my mind or heart, which hate you to no extent. I already expect the worst from you, so let's see who will win because i am ready to bear your hell." She thinks whole night and didn't realise when sleep took over her.

Sidharth open his eyes with the continuous bang on his room, irritatingly he grab the automatic remote and open the door. But still laying shirtless on the bed. Aadi says by standing besides him, "Get up sidharth, you need a final checkup. Doctor is here."

"I know doctor muffin is here in the next room." Said sidharth in sleep. Aadi shakes his head and says, "Come out from your muffin land, some other doctor came. And she is anyway not going to check you..., if she can, will inject poison inside you."

Sidharth open his eyes and says by sitting on the bed, "If dr. Naaz is here than what's the need of any other one. And she have to check me whether wants it or not." Said he wear a T-shirt from the closest and moving towards the door.

"When did you return to your room?" Asked aadi from the back. Sidharth stop near the door, narrowed his eyes and says without turning back, "Why you want to know that? Do one thing from next time sent someone better at least a bit attractive." Said he go from there.

Sidharth open the door of her room and going to shout when he saw the most satisfying and beautiful scene of his life. Sana is sleeping with her pink pouty lips, her face shine more due to the sunlight, hairs are flowing on her face.

He can say that without any doubt she get the most angelic face in the world. In his whole thirty nine years, he never saw anyone like her.

Unknowingly he move towards her slowly, going to touch her face when his eyes fall on the dry tear drops. Pulling his hand back he inhaled his scent which is not less than a drug for him and says by moving back, "It's time to woke up from your beauty sleep muffin."

Said he grab a jug of water and harshly throw on her face, opening her eyes in a jerk she sit on the bed and look at him by breathing heavily. He stare her from top to toe and says with smirking, "Not so good morning muffin." Sana gritted her teeth and look at the other side.

His smirks turn into a frown, grabbing her hair from he made her look towards him and says, "I already told you, that i hate peoples who break rules." Sana winced and look at him in anger, "I hate you." He leave her and says, "I like it, when people hate me. It's give me a different kind of peace."

"Now move and do your job, remember you are my personal doctor." Sana shakes her head and groaned, "I am not your doctor." He nodded and says with a smirk, "Yes, you are my thing which i officially buy. And you are forced to do what i say because i am your owner."

Sana closed her eyes in order to control the tears because every time he use the word buy, it kills her from inside. Without saying anything she control her emotions because never want to fall weak in front of him she get down and says, "I need my equipments for the checking."

Said she look at into his eyes, he shift his gaze from her red angry eyes because every time she failed him to watch fear on those eyes and says by moving outside, "Come with me." Sana wipes her tears and go behind him by murmuring, "Monster devil, i will kill him some day."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!