Who is she to you?!!

Please everyone go and like all previous parts... ....

Ch - 14

Sidharth move towards his room with a stern face when aadi start walking with him and says, "What's up bro?" He look at him and says by entering inside his room, "Why you showing your teeths? Is there any girl?" Aadi smile mischievously and says, "Maybe, but first you tell me, what about the food? You can't serve them the food what sana made?"

Sidharth frowns and asks by raising one brow, "Who is sana?" Aadi thinking smiling, "I will not tell him that, saw sana's name at her home, which is written under a picture." Sidharth look at the lost aadi and says by snapping his fingers in front of him, "Ooh... hello where are you lost?"

He shook his head and says, "Sana, arey your muffin." Sidharth collided his brows and asks, "Her name is shehnaaz right?" "Sana is her nickname, she asks me to call her by this name. As we becomes good friends." Said aadi. Clenching his jaws in anger he says by taking a deep breath, "Stay away from her aadi and remember she is your sister."

He nodded his head in no and says, "No way, who made such a hot girl sister. And what's your problem? You just want to inhale her scent right, than why it matters to you if she will being with anyone else." Fisting sidharth punch the wardrobe and groan, "Because she is mine. I will kill all if anyone try to touch her."

Aadi shook his head and says, "She your what? A thing? Which you buy right, or there's anything else?" Gritted his teeth in anger he move close to aadi and says with red angry eyes, "Yes she is my thing and i hate when someone put there eyes on what mine."

Nodded aadi says by raising his one brows, "What if she fall in love with anyone else or start liking anyone?" "I will kill him, ripped his head apart from body in front of everyone. So no can dare to do that mistake again." Said sidharth by grabbing his collar.

He smirks and says by giving pressure on the word things, "I never saw you getting possessive for any of your thingsss ...before. Remember you said, that your all thingss are mine and we share everything since childhood. Sorry, we share all of your thingss. So it means we will share sheh..." Before he complete received a hard punch from sidharth.

"Shut the fuck up aadi,, how dare you to talk about her like this." Yells sidharth. Aadi held his jaw and says with a smile, "Why? What happens? You only tell that she is your thing, so i only stating the facts. What's wrong in this?" Sidharth break a vass in anger and says by holding his head, "Get lost aadi, just get lost before i change the structure of your face."

Aadi rub his jaw and go from there with a smile. Sidharth yells in anger and break almost everything placed in the room, he is angry, frustrated by all this. He hate the way getting affecting by her, or anything related to her. He move to the washroom and stand near the shower.

"I.. can't feel anything, why she affected me so much. I... i am just obsessed with her smell that's it... nothing else... And.. it's her punishment that she can't be with anyone's else... Yes, that's the thing... I,,.
But i hate when anyone put their eyes on her,.... Ughhhhhhh...fuck..." He punch the wall continuously in anger till his knuckles filled with blood and says, "I need to maintain a distance from her."

Here sana stand in front of the wardrobe and says by looking at the wardrobe, "Monster's choice is not that bad in matter of clothes, thank god he not choose all black dress." She trace her fingers on the dresses and says, "But which type of party is this? What should i wear? All looks designer, why he didn't keep anything normal." Biting her lips she take out a yellow dress and says, "This seems good."