Her stubbornness!!

Ch - 42

Sana smiles on herself and think ways by from which sidharth will share his past. Suddenly a idea strikes on her mind that should start from the guitar, if its him then definitely he involved in singing. And here she didn't know single thing about singing, people will run miles away if she start singing. She keep thinking by biting her lips when sidharth come out from the washroom.

He shook his head by looking at her, sitting beside he open his Mac book and start doing something on it. Sana look at him with corner of her eyes and rest her back on the bed post by closing eyes. Taking a breath she start humming a song slowly. He turns to her with colliding brows, this is the first she do something like this in front of him.

Don't she knows that he hate music, closing eyes he calm himself down because some memories came in his mind which made him more irritate,. Fisting hand he says by try to keep his voice calm, "Naaz." She knew it, now its confirmed that he has some relation with singing. And from his voice its sounds clear that monster mode is on.

But she didn't stop and asks through hand gesture, "what?" Looking at the other side he says, "Stop humming!" She give her a hi five from inside as now she can start a discussion or maybe arguments on this with him. Preparing herself for monster's attack she takes a breath and says, "What? But why will i stop, i love humming and listening music."

She again close her eyes and start humming, he gritted his teeth and says by grabbing her elbow, "I said stop it, don't you get that." She look at him with narrowing brows and asks, "But why? I am not humming so loud that it's cause problem in your work." He takes a breath and says, eyes turned red in anger, "Naaz, don't start argue in everything."

"Get one thing clear on your mind that, no one listen mu..whatever you did right now, here in my hell. If you want to listen them then put ear plugs and no humming. At least not when i am around you." She collided her brows in confusion, why he has problem with words. First didn't take love, and music. Now she more deliberately want to know his past..

Frowning she asks, "Why not in front of you?  Don't you like music? And how can someone be away from any kind of music?" He hate the thing whenever the word is repeated. Why she never listen to him and doing her stubbornness, leaving her hand he get up from the bed and says a little louder, "No, i hate even that word, and this is hell no one listen all this here."

"You also never dare use that word again in front of me, otherwise i don't know what will i do," Said he move outside the room by banging the door. She close her eyes, never wanted to make him upset but its important for him to take out from whatever inside him. It's make him suffer more because, never try to come out from his past. The nightmares will never leave him, until himself try to forget the reason behind all this.

And for this, he need to open up whatever running inside him. She knows it is not easy nor will be..seeing him hurt, her heart crunched but she have to give him some pain in order to bring him back from forever pain and the hell in which he captured himself. Holding head she close her eyes when suddenly realized that where is he? Shit!! If again go to that drugs, getting down she rush outside.

Here sidharth come towards his study, after almost a month,..she didn't let him go out of the room in all these days. But right now this is the exact place for him, he need those drugs to forget all those memories which again came in front him,..those memories which everytime sucked his soul from body and tear him apart. He never want to remember anything, but seems that his past every time come in front him to again give him the extreme pain.