I want her!!

Ch - 3

Sidharth look at the syringe in irritation and says, "Call the doctor fast yrr. Where the hell is he?" Aadi scratch his forehead and says, "Not he bro, she." Sidharth roll his eyes and says, "Whatever, call her." Nodded aadi call a nurse and asks her about the doctor.

"Doctor is coming is some times, just wait a bit." Said the nurse. Sidharth gritted his teeth and says, "Sidharth shukla never wait for anyone." Aadi ask the nurse to go and move towards sidharth, "Sidharth  relax, she is a doctor. Have some patience."

Sidharth open the syringe and says, "I don't have that, and whoever is the
doctor just tell her to be on time." Aadi try to stop him when they heard a voice from back.. "I am on my time, but you are seriously a stubborn and patience less person.".

Sid pov:

I was open the syringe  when i heard a voice, which sounds angry but still feels sweet. I turn my head towards the sound but aadi stand in between, he look at me by colliding his brows. Because never ever anyone raise their voice in front of me or if they does. Then not in conditions to talk anymore...

I move aadi aside from shoulder, titled at her from behind him. What the hell? I am not able to blink my eyes, who is she? Not look like a doctor types, i mean never saw a doctor like this. She is freaking hot and beautiful.

Brown silky hairs of her that fall on her shoulder and back, those bewitching dark brown eyes which have the power to attract someone towards them

Brown silky hairs of her that fall on her shoulder and back, those bewitching dark brown eyes which have the power to attract someone towards them. The long eyelashes that touches her touches her cheeks whenever she blink those eyes. Her nose is small and cute, something that i want to pinch.

Fluffy rosy cheeks, aaghhh  ... Wanna have them..everything is tempting about her... The most attractive red luciosious lips of hers, which inviting me to no end for sucking them till she became breathless. Last but not the least, she is blessed with a perfect figure, her dress is nicely hugging her curves..i can't see her neck properly due the scarf... i saw..
Ahh miss the count but one thing sure taht never saw anything like her before.

Pov end:

He is so lost in possessing her features, that didn't realise when she come in front of him and says by folding her hands near chest, "Lay down on the bed, let me check after that you can go wherever you want." Sidharth come out of his lost land and saw that she stand not so far from him.

He smirks and says, "I can't lay myself, it's paining." Aadi shakes his head by rubbing his forehead. Nodded sana hold him from shoulder and help to lay on the bed. He close his eyes when her hair fall on his chest, inhaling her fragrance till than his nose didn't fill with her smell he groaned, "Fuck.."