Hidden Secrets!!

Ch - 28

Aadi come inside with packet of foods, he handover both to sana and says, "I will be glad if you feed him, as he has a fractured hand." Sidharth frowns and says, "I can manage myself, don't need any help." Sana huffs and says by passing him the container, "Fine, take it and eat." He stare at her in his all time angry look then the container.

He don't know why but somewhere wants her to be angry and stubbornly made him eat but she give up so easily which not go well with him. Closing eyes he cursed himself for thinking such weird things and try to grab the container but his hand is ached so badly that he greeted his teeth and almost yells, "I don't want to eat, you both have your food."

Aadi roll his eyes and says, "Do whatever you want, as always." And start eating. Biting lip Sana look outside the window and she also don't know why thinking about aadi's word. That don't you eat anything if want sidharth do something, when she knows very well that it doesn't matter to him. But is he really doesn't effect by this? Because last time he agree about the breakfast. After arguing with herself she decide to try it for once, just only for a check.

Taking a breath she keep the food aside, fold her hands near chest and look outside the window with a wish that he'll react. And for her shock it happens in just five seconds, when he asks, "Why the hell you keep your food aside? Just grab and eat." Sana grinned inwardly and says by keep maintaining a poker face, "I don't want to eat, you please not bother.".

He take a deep sigh in order to control his anger, as know very well what she trying to do. And the main point is she get successful in this, already because of him she didn't eat anything and again come back to her stubborn behaviour. Hit his head slightly on the seat he asks, "What do you want now?" Aadi tried his best to control his chuckles because he just enjoy his entertainment.

Sana smiles that she won again but also shocked at the same moment, his actions clearly proof that he cares. But why? He is a monster who only know how to destroy things, then why the hell her not eating food affect him? Her mind seems blast at any time with thousands of questions. She look at aadi by the corner of her eyes and find him winking at her.

Give him no reaction she look at sidharth and says, "Eat.... I mean let me feed you." He look at her with a kind of shock reaction, his olive eyed are almost popped out in amusement. Her words make him remind of something that he never want to remember, everything he does to forget that thing but its just not wash off from his mind. If it could be some other people he definitely throw them out of the car.

But can't do that with her, because like always that unknown feeling is start poking him from inside. Which comes every freaking time when she is with him, the same feeling which he called a mere attraction.  A feeling that made him forget all this boundaries he create in front of him in order to hide the actual feeling from others. A feeling that told him every time to keep her close to him as much as he can, hiding from rest of the world.

She felt a kind of sensation inside her, by the way he continuously staring at. She always find those eyes intense, deep and for her own shock. Like she don't want to admit it, but she kind of get lost on his eyes everytime when look at them, since the very first day. This is the reason she try her best to ignore those beautiful olive eyes. Closing eyes she shook her head in the 'beautiful' comment.

And finally says, "Don't look at me like this and keep this arrogant attitude side till you not get well." He snap back on earth by her voice and says by trying to look into the brown orbs, which she keep trying to hide from him, "Why do you care?" She made her believe the one sole reason for all that and says, "I am doctor, and it's my duty. In any case no matter who, when, how, what, where..i always do remember my oath."