Broken!!

Do vote🙏🙏

Ch - 16

Sana look at sidharth in complete shock, floor slip beneath her feet. Fresh tear drops start trickling from her eyes, she never thought to get married like this nor want to marry a person like him ever. First he destroy her life, captive her here with him, threatened her family, beat her fiance. Because of him she labeled as a whore, now he suddenly declare marriage.

Without knowing or asking her consent how could he do such a big announcement, marriage is not a game for her. She always saw and learn from her elders that it is something very pure relationship with the blessings of god. A bond of respect and love, and here not even she respect him and love is something impossible.

She can never marry a man, a devil who is responsible for her all miseries. She can't let him force her on this thing, can't accept this monster ever as her life partner. Sidharth turns his gaze towards her, the shocking reaction is normal for him as he know this will going to happen. Not only she aadi is stand there with same shocking reaction.

Rolling his eyes to everyone sidharth hold sana's hand and darted towards the her room. Sana just look at him, eyes filled with hate and anger. Entering inside the room, he is going to say something but before he could Sana jerk his hand off and yells by pushed with a force, "Who the hell you think yourself?"

He taken aback by her sudden push, clenching his jaw he is going to say something but she again push him and yells by grabbing his collar, "Tell me mr. Sidharth shukla, who are you? What you think i am? Your puppet, oh sorry.. You take me as a thing right. Who gave you the right to enter in my life and destroy it."

"What revenge you are taking from me? Why me? What the fucking thing you want from me, that keep destroying my life? Because of you i lost everything, my life, my family, my passion, my self respect and left with the only thing  which is also tarnishing today just because of you. You are responsible for destroying my character, that today people see me as a who... " Her voice cracked inside throat.

Eyes are swelled badly because of tears, turn bloodshot red. She left him and fall on knees in front of him, "After all this,....suddenly you want to marry me. Do you even know what this words means?" She lift her red teary eyes towards him, he stand there with a same emotionless stern face.

Not single thing is visible on his face, he just look straight to the other direction. Sana shakes her head in disbelief and says by standing in front of him, "Marriage is not a game, at least not for me. And when the person is you, whom i hate to the core. It just can't happen, i can't marry a monster like you. And....you want to see fear in my eyes right."..

"Then let me tell you one thing today, fear is also a emotion of a person but you destroy every single emotion inside me. Only one is left, which is specially for you and that's hate. An extreme hatred." Sidharth turn his gaze towards her and says, "Get ready tomorrow for the marriage."

She nodded her head in no and says, "I will not going to do this." "I am not asking you anything, don't forget who you are?" He said by moving a little close to her. She give him a disgusting look and says, "I will die rather than marrying you." Gritting teeth he pulled her close by holding her hand and says, "No you can't, you are mine. Your breaths are mine, so without my permission you can't stop them.".

"Why you do this to me? I am here as your thing that's not enough for you?" Asked sana by looking at him. He look at the bruse on her chin and says, "What you prefer, live your whole life here by addressing as my personal who... " He stop and says after a pause, "Or live as my wife.".