Tu hi hai.

Check out the other two new stories..

Ch - 58

Sana rub fingers on his hair and whispers, "Now may i have the chance to listen your song? Or you'll planning to crushed my all bones?" Smiling he bit slightly on the crook of her neck and says by suck the place, "I love to bite every inch of you rather than crushing your bones." She hit on his arms and says, "Now can you please sing a song by keeping your flirting asides."

Breaking the hug he look at guitar and says, "Its need to be fixed first." She hold his hand and says, "Then let's go to the room and fixed it." Nodded he peck on her forehead and both headed towards the room, sidharth asks her to sit quietly until he fixed the guitar . She hug a pillow and keep watching him with a smile, can clearly see a charm on his face which is missing since she met him.

He pushed the music away from him but somewhere in his heart he always craving for that. She is finally successful in taking him completely out from that darkness now all she have to do is filled his this life with brightness, colours and happiness. And all of these are waiting for him , thanks to aadi she is successful in manage everything she needed.

Sidharth finally after investing some times, fixed the guitar and says by looking at her, "It's done." Sana clap her hands and says, "Wow..finally my wait is over." Taking a deep breath he hold the guitar the way he always does, hands are little shivering for tracing it on the strings, which is fixed by her voice. "You can..do it...my love." Smiling he look at her trace fingers on it, closing eyes and starts playing a tune.

Teri saanson ki saans mein
Jo hoon toh main hoon
Tere khwabon ki aanch mein
Jo hoon toh main hoon

As soon as the words escape from his lips, her heart skip thousands of beats. Never thought that his voice turns to be so soothing. The person whom she thought as monster is blessed with an beautiful soulful voice which is enough of melt any heart.

Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon

All the lines he is singing, there's only one person who is belongs to this. She...she is the only reason he is this position to sing today, the only person who bring his lost heartbeats with her. The only person with whom he feels home, feels under the shade of her love. Only person without whom now he turns to be nothing..

Bin tere mera kya hai
Jisko sunu jisko kahun
Bin tere mujh mein kya hai
Jisko jiyun jis mein rahun
Tujh mein hi duniya meri hai
Tere ik pal mein sadiyan meri
Bin tere main sehra saa hoon
Bin tere main qatra bhi nahi

The only thing he has in life is she, his muffin who is the reason of every fucking breath. Never thought that one day is came when he fell deeply in love with someone that she becomes his whole world. Every thing he does after meeting her, the sole motive behind this is her happiness. But unfortunately he given her more pain in that process.

Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hain toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon

But now one thing is very clearly that, like the way he finds happiness with her, being with her. Same thing is goes for her, he loves every time saw her smiling by looking at him. She don't know but his one eye is always sneakily looking at her all actions.