A dreadful Past.

Ch - 52

Sidharth look at the door with eyes filled of fear, a fear of loosing her...he feels like that as she enter inside the door will leave him for forever. Decided to tell her everything but still can't able to gather courage.. Heart is pumping rapidly and also give a feeling of having heart inside the stomach.. ..

Sana look at the door with collided brows, the memories of that day when he locked her inside it,...comes on her mind...with many more questions,...like.. Why he has this type of place in house? Why there's cell type of rooms, inside the place? Some other like, why there are always guards with guns present everywhere? Before she never focused on the things because of being busy on herself...

But now all the wired things strikes on her mind, she turn her head towards sidharth who is sweating badly.. She can saw a fear on his eyes, don't know about what? Never before he find him scared of something like this, she is not understanding anything.. Shrugging all the weird thinking whatever coming on her mind.

She tight her grip on his hand, this time anyhow she need to assure him that no matter whatever his past or secret is..will be always with him.. Whenever he turn his face find her stand besides him by holding his hands.. Sidharth turns to her and says by biting his lips, "Promise, you'll never hate me muffin? No matter what happens."

She bring his hand near her lips and says after kissed on his hand, "You can never completely hate the person whom you love from heart.. And in my case, i already told you doesn't matter how much i get angry but can never hate you.. Because i love you.. hate word never exist in my life for you."

He look deeply into those beautiful brown orbs and says, "Why you love me even after knowing that i am the destroyer of your life." She sighs and says, "Its your time to give answers, not mine. I am not going anywhere, will tell you some other day,..right now.. Please just tell me everything." Smiling slightly he pressed his lips on her forehead.

"Remember your promise." Said he takes a breath and open the gate through a password. Sana just look at the place with narrowing brows, they step down from some stairs and start walking on a dark corridor.. just having a dim light from the bulbs.. The same place where he brought her last time, after some steps they come across some cells and for her shock there are people inside the cells...and guards outside with guns.

Which made her stop on her place, in the dim light she can saw the people tied with iron robs, looks tortured for days... Her heart sinked by saw all this, as her grip on his hand going to loose he hold it more tightly and says, "No need to scare from anything.. you said wants to know everything about me.. This is the starting of my reality."

His voice has fear, from inside still the same question running on his mind,.."What if she'll leave him?" Sana takes a long breath and look at him, who already stare at her and says, "I am not scared.,, let's go wherever we are going." Nodded he close his eyes for a second and start walking towards the place, the place where he spend most of his time before meeting her...

Where he used to do his favourite thing, torture his enemies.. The blood room..they entered inside the place,she stare all around but can't able see anything because of darkness. He takes a long breath and asks his mens to switch on the lights, sana look at him with narrowed brows just then the lights turned on...

She close her eyes first because of sudden light but as soon as she opened, it turns widely open in shock.. She stare the walls covered with dry blood stains, iron pilers in the middle, big iron chains,... Suddenly her eyes fall on something which made her eyes grew more bigger, unknowingly her hand left from his and she move two steps back.... A finger fall on the floor....