Pain in Rain!!

Ch - 38

Sidharth open his eyes in morning and like always saw the most beautiful face in world, his muffin. Sana sleeping on his arms with parted lips, her hot breath fall on his neck, some hair strands scattered on her face disturbing his view, he aside them and stare each and every features of her face with a slight smile. His thumb unknowingly start caressing her cheeks, and eyes stop at her parted lips.

Biting his lips, he bend a little and give a soft peck on her lips keeping in mind that she doesn't wakeup.. Every morning when he woke up first and saw her sleeping, never able to control himself for pecking those lips. He inhaled her scent, till it filled on his nostrils from the crook of her neck. "You're driving me insane naaz."

He slowly pulled his hand out from under her head and move to the washroom for freshen up. He found someone who has some information about the attacker and now he is perfectly fine so need to go back on his devil mode. It also help him to maintain a distance from her. That lady who is coming, was an ex of the mafia who settled in goa, and the attacker was also from there..

Sana rub her eyes with a pout, when suddenly realized that sidharth is not besides her. Sitting on the bed she stretched her hands and thinks that today he is going out. This means she have to be alone all the time, it been a very bad habit her of being with him twenty four hours. She'll definitely miss him.. But.. Will he?...

She keep thinking about all this by placing both hands under her chin, when sidharth come out from washroom by wrapping only towel, showcasing his toned build body, and tattoos which travel down from neck, chest, arms to hands... He ruffle his hand on wet hair and saw, her engrossed deeply on her thinking.

Something strikes on his mind, he slowly move to her and shake his haed in a way that all water droplets fall upon her. She startled and look at him in anger, which melt as soon as she saw him.. Her eyes shamelessly moving to his whole body, she bit her lips as her heart beats are arising way more faster than the normal.

He smirks at her and says by coming near her ear, "Stop staring at me naaz, you can't able to handle when I'll do it." Shivers run to her spine by his hot breathes that fall on her neck, she gulped her saliva and says by moving a little back, "And i think you also can't able to handle it, that's why asked me to stop." He taken aback by her comment, because damn she is right.

Sana wink at him and move to the washroom by keeping hands on her chest. Because it so tuff to act unaffected in front of him, when she was dying from inside. Sidharth groaned,,, "this girl,..only she has the power to shut me off.. That's the reason i want to be away from her but idiot me...end up himself going near her.... Ughhh...fuck.."

He get ready in his all time black shirt with pants and black blazer, set his hair in front of the mirror when sana come out from the washroom by wearing a beautiful red sleeveless knee length plated dress,. Her wet hairs falling on shoulder, face is glowing in the fairy lights. His breath stuck by the sight of undefined beauty standing in front of him...

Sana can feel his intense gaze which set her heart on fire but she control herself and move inside the closest. He shook his head for again lost on her and move down stairs without meeting her. Because he don't want to get affected again. He step down from the stairs when aadi come to him and asks, "You call that lady here? "