Tasn e drama!!

Ch - 22

Sana is sitting on the bed with a pout and thinking something just then heard a knock on the door. She roll his eyes and says, "Come." Aadi enter inside with a smile and says, "Good morning my new born sister and bhabi, let's have a breakfast." "What is so good in the morning, with your monster friend nothing can be good." Said sana with an irritated face.

Aadi keep the plates on the bed and says by sitting in front of her, "Let's have this tasty pasta bhabi and discuss something to make him irritate." Sana pick a fork and says by pointing towards him, "Dare not to say that word again, call me sana or shehnaaz." "Ohoo seems someone start flowing her new husband, you threaten me like him." Said aadi by raising hands in the air.

Sana eat a spoonful of pasta and says, "Don't compare me with that monster and tell me what you are saying about make him irritate?" Aadi smiles and says, "First you tell me, why he sending me to help you? And in what?" Sana roll her eyes and tell him about all the things except the breaking of rules parts.

Aadi chuckles and says, "Wow Sana, you are great. He is ready to put lights on room." Sana eat and says, "So what? Its just a light, why you looks so excited and shocked." He think something and says with a smile, "I..am happy that you make him do things which he don't want. I mean, it will irritate him more. And that's what you want after all.".

She nodded and says, "Hmm.. So tell me what the things he don't like to do? And wait.. Do you know what your friend do last night? He finished the whole packet of cigarettes at a time. Is he has any death wish?" Aadi look downward and says after some seconds, "Then this is the first thing, stop him. He will never want to stop it. If you try so, then he will get irritate."

"Khiska hua h kya yeh?" Asked sana with a weird reaction. He gesture her little in which Sana laughs. Just then aadi's phone start ringing, he pick it and says, "Yes bro." Sidharth says from the other side, "Where are you?" Aadi excuses from Sana and says by coming at the balcony, "With my sweet bhabi." "Always keep remember she your sister first and give her the phone." Said sidharth.

Aadi smiles and asks, "Why? are you jealous?" He replies, "Do you like to have a purple face, if not then stop your nonsense and give her the phone." Aadi twist his lips and says by giving the phone to sana, "Take it, your husband is missing you." Sana give him a death glare and take the phone.

Sidharth says from the other side, "Can you first give aadi a punch from my side?" Sana nodded and throw the pasta on him, "idiot aadi." He made a angry face And says by going to the washroom, "I am not idiot." Sidharth says, "Listen without any further argument go and change your shorts and wear something full."

"What? Why? Are you out of your mind?" Said sana. He replies, "See muffin, if you don't want to do something like morning again then just do what i say like a good girl and dare not to act smart i have my eyes on you every time." Sana fisted her hand and says, "I hate you and you are really mad, hun monster." Cutting the call she move to the closet.

Sidharth put the phone aside and says, "I don't like when anyone see what's mine. Forget at the morning to told her, and this aadi. Wait i will show him after reaching home,bhabi hun" Sana irritatingly wear a white jeans and saw aadi is sitting there by come outside. He smiles slightly by looking at her and says, "Let's do something with the lights and I'll tell you something more to irritate him."