Unknown Attitude!!

Ch - 13

Sana entered inside the kitchen, which is completely modern interior finished design, with steel finishing cabinets, slab is made with white marble, all stainless steel and glass appliances, utensils on hooks, matching cups, clean folded tea towel. A big refrigerator is placed in the right corner. Ceramic floor tiles and for Sana's shock the kitchen walls at least not painted dark, it's a off white.

Placing her one hand on waist she look at the list and says, "I haven't heard most the dishes names, how will i cook?" Sighing she open the cabinets and take out everything she needed for the dishes she knows to cook. Placing all item on the floor she make a pout and says, "He is seriously a monster, i never cook for so many people."

She take a big knife on her hand and look at it with so much of concentration. Aadi sneakily come into the kitchen, he shakes his head by looking at the mess than narrows his brows by looking at Sana and says by standing besides her, "What are you thinking, new born sister?"

Sana rotates the knife and says, "Thinking of killing your friend." "Hahha, not possible you can't. He is very clever." Said aadi with a smile. Sana turn the knife towards him and says, "Now i feels like killing you, new born idiot brother."

Aadi says by moving a bit back, "Why you both always  making me the target yrr? I am the innocent aadi. See, i came here to look at you and thinking of giving some suggestions as a bro." Sana narrows her brows and says, "What?" He smiles and says, "Sidharth asks you to made food, not good food.".

Sana smiles mischievously and says, "You are not that idiot brother., i like this idea. But why are you helping me?" Aadi scratch his head and says, "Because you are my new born sister and one more thing." She asks in confusion, "What?" He sighs, "Never call me brother in front of sidharth, otherwise he will...will scold me. So we will be like friends in front of him right."

Sana nodded and says, "Can you also help me out in escaping or just in this things?" He made a serious face and says, "I don't want you to escape, see...it can causes more consciousness for you and your family. Because sidharth anyhow bring you here again, and so better you accept this life but... keep challenging him like you does. I will help you in that."

Closing eyes sana says, "Why he want to keep me here?" Aadi smiles and says, "Find that out yourself, but don't ask him. He will definitely told you something else. See you sister." Said aadi go from there leaving confuse Sana behind.

Aadi move walk to the corridor by thinking, "It's fun to see their fighting, but what shocking me more that sidharth leave that girls without touching. This is something new that i heard for the first time, when that girl talk with someone. And the way he smiles today by looking at her,..... There's definitely something going on."

"Which i need to find out, i love this changes. Ohhh i am damn excited for the party." He rub his both palm in excitement and go from there.
Sana look at all ingredients with a mischievous smile and start cooking.

She will put ingredients as a guess and cook the dishes, only two dishes she prepared properly. So that it don't look that she deliberately do all this. But cooking imperfectly is not also an easy task, mistakenly she burn her own hand. Sobbing she put ice cubes on the burn mark,

"Ahh..it's paining, .. Shut up sana don't cry you are doctor." After a pause she says, "So what? I treat people, that doesn't mean that i never feels pain. I know it will sound funny but i never take an injection. I miss mumma...monster i hate you."